Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Casper

Had a consultation and absolutely loved him! He was helpful and very knowledgeable ! He made me feel very comfortable and not rushed at all. Now I have a surgery date set and im beyond excited!! Definitely recommend him!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I had my breast implants done in France where I live. They look terrible and looking worse as time went on. I was frantic. I wanted to have a Plastic Surgeon In the United States fix by breast. I was referred by a Doctor to go see Dr Daniel Casper in Pasadena California. I came out and met with Dr Casper. Dr Casper understood my wants and needs and concerns. I had Dr fix my breast implants. I look terrific now. I had a lower facelift done as well. I must say I look fantastic. Dr Casper Is skilled at what he does. I am so very blessed and fortunate to have the opportunity to have such an exquisite Surgeon work on me. Best wishes

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I'm an all natural/no make-up kind of gal, until three kids wrecked my breasts. I was terrified to get implants, but my desire was stronger than my fear. Dr. Casper exceeded my expectations. He was incredibly professional and respectful of my desire for realistic B cup implants. The results of the surgery and his advice were FANTASTIC. They look and feel marvelously real. The wait time can be long (he's a busy guy) so bring a book and schedule a good hour for the wait. My belief is the wait comes from the time he takes with his patients, time I also feel he took with me. The surgery was in a surgical suite in the office. The nurses and anesthesiologist were attentive and made me feel very safe. I challenged Dr. Casper with all my health concerns regarding implants and he addressed them all with knowledge and confidence. I simply cannot argue with the incredible results, not to mention I no longer have stretch marks on my breasts! He's worth every penny I spent!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, do yourself a favor. Don't go to a famous doctor with an outsized ego. Come to Pasadena and see the best plastic surgeon practicing today. This doctor is happy to see you. This doctor never rushes you, and is exceedingly generous with his time. I had two consultations before my facelift and could have come back 3 more times if I wished. This doctor is totally hands-on during your surgery. Rather than stand outside drinking coffee, this doctor actually supervised the OR nurse and anesthesiologist, helping the anesthesiologist insert the IV needle into my hand. This doctor saw me EVERY DAY for the week after my surgery and is still seeing me weekly five weeks after my surgery. He delivered what he promised. I love my results and have healed way ahead of schedule, totally painfree. This doctor is amazingly kind and has a personality that is just larger than life. This doctor volunteers as the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Huntington Hospital.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I would recommend Dr Casper with complete confidence. I have had several procedures through his office and now my husband has too. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Casper is a very friendly, professional, honest, knowledgeable plastic surgeon. He gets to the point and answers all your questions. I had a breast augmentation done in November and so far, I LOVE MY RESULTS! He was honest about what I needed and got exactly what I wanted...NICE PERKY BOOBS! thanks Dr. Casper!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

I met with many plastic surgeons from all over for a full face lift and eye lid surgery. When I met with Dr Casper I felt that he was so confident that he could address all my concerns. The first day after my surgery I was amazed. This guy really knows what he's doing. He Is truly gifted.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

I have always had large DDs but i lost 50 pounds and i lost my boobs. i was just left with the skin and a little bit of tissue. i got implants to just fill them back up and im in love!!!!!!!!! Dr. Casper did the best job anyone could have ever done!!! my boobs look soooo real. they move like real boobs and jiggle like real boobs. i couldnt be more happy with my boobs. it has changed my life :) Thank You soooo much Dr. Casper :)

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I had interviewed a lot of Plastic Surgeons before meeting Dr. Casper. He was the most sincere and attentive by far. He really listened to my needs and did not try to push any other services on me like so many other Dr.'s did. The staff was very friendly and not snobbish like other office staff I had encountered. The surgery went very well, I had a few days of down-time, as expected - but I felt great! I am 7 month post-op and couldn't be more happy with the results. Dr. Casper achieved the natural results I wanted. I am 5'10" with a large frame, and I looked like a B cup. So I was very unbalanced. I went from a 36C to a 36DD. My confidence has increased, and my physique is more balanced now. Meet with Dr. Casper before you make any decisions! I would highly recommend Dr. Casper!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

breast augmentation. i love my result. I can't wait to have more surgery.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Dr. Daniel J. Casper's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA