Ratings for Dr. Dean R. Hagness

I am not impressed with Dr. Hagness. He does not appear to want to deal with more then one thing at a time when you see him, oh, and whatever you do never discuss female issues with him (he starts shaking and acting really nervous)! He seems really dated and out of touch with the modern world. You know what you might be able to get from him? Prescription drugs. Don't expect him to actually find out what is wrong or find any solutions for you.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Hagness has been my physician for 20 plus years. He is always professional and concerned with my well being. He has helped when I've been on vacation and did not have the correct medications. He has helped me through minor illnesses/allergies, chronic respiratory problems and asthma, and several major surgeries. I consider him an expert physician and a friend and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

While struggling to find a diagnosis for a digestive problem, I saw Dr Hagness several times. He always seemed to be in a rush and seemed dismissive. I would try to ask questions, or discuss research I had done on my own (I'm sure all drs hate it when patients self-diagnose) and his standard response was to not listen to me and suggest anti-depressants for every thing. I am not depressed, and don't feel this was the right treatment option, nor does my current Dr. I was totally unimpressed with his listening skills and unwillingness to spend more than 5 minutes with me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Hagness is a very conscientious physician, who evidences personal care and compassion for his patients. His diagnosis and recommended treatments for my illness were right on target. I would highly recommend Dr. Hagness as your primary personal care physician.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Dr. Dean R. Hagness's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1980)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan