Ratings for Dr. Ronald C. Mallonee

you want to know why he is out his lisense got suspended for dependance of alcahol according to the report made by the surgon general it said that all Rx and medical records are now invalid

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Mallonee's medical license has been suspended, apparently due to lack of treatment for alcohol dependency. I liked this practice a lot and had been calling his office for an appointment. Phones were not being answered so I looked online and saw his license is suspended as of 6/5/2012.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Mallonee for a few years and he has been great. Now his phone is disconnected and his office is closed. Maybe he's sick or there was a family emergency but you would think his staff would stay behind to make some calls and let us know or refer us to another doctor. Sign on the door says "will be out of office until futher notice". Anyone have any information?

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Malonee is great. My whole family sees him. He listens and that is a huge plus for me.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Mallonee for several years now. His staff has improved. Intially, when we first were going, there was a woman in the front that was very rude, not helpful but I have not seen her for sometime. Dr. Mallonee is a great doctor and though he has had several different nurses since I have seen him, they all were very good to me and my family. Dr. Mallonee is very personable and listens to all of my concerns and then goes over them, taking his time with me. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Been going to Dr Mallonee for 9 years now, and never been let down. Kinda been like family now going there for so long. The front desk has very much improved over the last year or so. friendly and caring. Could not ask for a better doctor in orlando period.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

DR. Mallonee is very down to earth and is right on with his diagnosis. Unfortunately his nurse made me feel uncomfortable. It felt a bit flurtatious! Other than his nurse, I really enjoy him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

i've been going to him for years and i really like him. i don't wait long either which is HUGE for me. i hate waiting and don't like rudeness. i haven't experienced a rude staff there contrary to what is listed here. :) he's great.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Mallonee for 9 years, he is a wonderful doctor! I have seen his staff come and go through the years, some better than others. Don't really care for his billing department but I know that's not him... He is always very helpful and knows exactly what's wrong with me. I would and have recommended Dr. mallonee to anyone who is looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Mallonee is a wonderful physician, I have been with him for 4 years. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great doctor. His staff and nurse have been great as well, I had one complaint and it got resolved prior to my next visit. Everytime I have gone to Dr. Mallonee his diagnosis has been on point and he consults you out to great doctors as well.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Ronald C. Mallonee's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal