Ratings for Dr. Bonita Dozier

Love Dr. Dozier. She's always takes her time, listens, shows concern for the total well-being of her patients. She was OB during my high-risk pregnancy and beyond. She's the best.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

She was my gynecologist. Not impressed by her knowledge or skills. Made me take a TB skin test as part of prenatal tests even after knowing that I tested positive once before ( I had a BCG vaccine as a child, so I always test positive). Then made me go for a chest X-ray when I was pregnant. All this was unnecessary. Then made me visit a infectious disease specialist due to TB skin test being positive and he was unimpressed by her knowledge of TB and BCG vaccine. Then she broke my water prematurely during checkup. I came to know later that she was actually "sweeping my membranes". I was forced to go the the hospital and put on Pitocin to start my labor when I was not at all ready. Overall, I had bad experiences with her and do not consider her a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Wonderful doctor, had 2 kids with her, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Dr. Bonita Dozier's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal