Ratings for Dr. Sonia R. Enriquez

I have been seeing Dr. Enriquez since 2007. Over the years Dr. Enriquez has overcome a lot ! You may have to wait for her but she will spend just as much time with you. I had a problem a few years ago and went to multiple doctors. Dr. Enriquez was the only one to be able to diagnose the problem. She calls you personally on the phone and helped me get my life back. The staff that she has now has been with her 4-5 yrs an are wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Enriquez is the best dr. i have ever been ever. She calls you on her own cell phone to talk. she cares from her heart.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

On time, very knowledgeable. Didn't leave until I had a thorough understanding of my medical condition and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

I would recommend NOT going to this doctor. The staff were rude in the waiting process. I asked the Dr. if she knew of some alternative methods to treat my condition - which there are many - and all she could say was no I'm not aware of any. I asked the nurse practitioner what a few typical terms meant in my report and she looked it up on Wikipedia right in front of me. Not the best source of info and why are you going there? Over all probably the worst Dr. experience yet. There are plenty other good drs in town that would be more helpful. Hopefully she can learn from some of her patients comments and experiences.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

This woman is very unkind, also her staff is ignorant, unorganized, and just plain unpleasant. They really want to do unnecessary procedures and then have you come in to tell you that you're fine so they make the extra monty on the office visit. Which i can see why they'd need to do that to stay in business based on her ratings. SHE SUCKS! i will never go back there. Dr Brenda Berry on the other hand (in baldwin park) has been awesome!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

I really like Dr. Enriquez. She's very knowledgeable. She doesn't have the best bedside manner, though, which is pretty important when you're naked in front of somebody. I've never thought that she was rude- just not as in tune with her patients feelings as she ought to be. I do feel completely comfortable sharing anything with her, though. Its kind of silly, but I really wish they would go back to the cloth gowns- I felt so much better in them.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

This was the rudest doctor I have ever been to. She made me feel like an idiot who didn't know how to take care of her own body. Not only did she make me wait 25 minutes in a flimsy paper gown before she came to the room, she brought two student assistans with her and did not explain their presence at all. It wasn't until one girl saw the appalled look on my face that I felt even remotely comfortable. Of course, the doctor completely erased that with her brusque manner, overly quick and boderline painful style, and negative attitude. I've already complained to the physician who referred me to this woman. I wish this office would stop sending me reminders about my annual appointment. Thanks, but no thanks. I now go to a doctor who's not a total jerk!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Dr. Enriquez is a very comforting and knowledgeable doctor, and she is very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Dr. Sonia R. Enriquez's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)