Ratings for Dr. Shawn Seit

I have been a patient of Dr Shawn now for 7 years. He is a perfectionist, very skilled person with aesthetic eyes that will always give you the exact results you wanted. During my every visit, Dr Shawn listens to me and did not rush me and he takes time to assess my face and make plan for me to procedure. He did the Botox and filler to my forehead, nose, and lip and jaw line. Very natural but also very glamorous..My friends say i look at least 10 years younger! I have more confidence at work and any other occasions. I am very happy and would like to recommend anyone from the world to see him!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Seit is the best non surgical cosmetic doctor I’ve ever seen. I went to Korea to do some no surgical comestic procedures on my face last year. I didn’t like the result at all. My friend referred Dr. Seit to me in January. I did botox and filler on my face. I was very satisfied with the natural and pretty result! After that I also did laser treatments to remove my freckles. I’m very happy! All my freckles are gone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I come back to Toronto from Hong Kong to visit my parents once a year. I did filler on my nose and botox on my face in Hong Kong two years ago, I was quite upset about the result. My friend referred Dr. Shawn Seit to me. I gave it a try last month. I was very pleased with the result! I paid 20% less than what I paid in Hong Kong. Dr. Seit provides me a lot of professional advice without pushing or trying to persuade me to receive more injections like how the doctor in Hong Kong suggested me. I got a natural yet stunning result. My friends all say that I look amazing. They can’t tell what I’ve done on my face.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Much better than I expected. I've never done any non surgical cosmetic procedures in my life but it was worthy it!!! Dr Shawn Seit is really careful, helpful and open. I completely trust Dr. Seit because he is all worried about making me feel my best and he is not being pushy. I completely trust his professional advice. I'm grateful I found Dr. Seit and I'm sure a lifetime patient.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I received botox on my forehead and my jaws. Dr. Seit gave me such natural results. I look so much younger now. This is the best non surgical cosmetic clinic to go to in Toronto! I referred Dr. Seit to a few friends. They’re all happy with the results!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Seit for more than 4 years. I was pretty skeptical about the non-surgical cosmetic treatment at the begining. After the consultation and Dr Seit's detailed explanation, I decided to give it a try. I had filler on my nose and botox on my jaws. The result was amazingly natural and beautiful. One thing I like about Dr. Seit is, he is not pushy and he doesn't like overdoing your face even if you require to pay more. He is able to make you look the best and natural through his professional view and minimal procedures. I do go back to see him every six months. I think the price is very reasonable and the most important is, I'm very satisfied with the result.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I’ve been treated by Dr Seit for over 7 years now and I am very pleased with my results. I am in my late 40s and have managed to age gracefully keeping a natural youthful appearance. Friends and Colleagues attribute this to “good genetics”. I recommend Dr Seit if you want to maintain a fresh appearance while looking like yourself. I’ve recently tried the newest equipment the clinic offers in firming up my skin and eyelids . I am happy I’ve discovered the “fountain of youth!”

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Seit for the past 5 years and most recently at his newest clinic. He is an honest Doctor who will only recommend products to help me enhance my look. I love what he has done for me. He always manages to help me look more youthful and natural. It’s so easy to overdue the look when you get Botox and injectables but he has always kept it natural. If you’re looking for someone who is skilled and has an eye for beauty, you must visit Dr. Seit. He’s amazing!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I am always happy with the service I receive from Dr. Seit and his staff. Dr. Seit is extremely knowledgeable and skillful at what he does. I have been treated at other clinics but the techniques that Dr Seit injects gives the best and most natural results. I am also impressed by all the newest up to date technology that Rejuuv Medi Spa has available. I get a lot compliments on my youthful appearance and the condition of my skin. I would highly recommended Dr. Shawn Seit to anyone considering skin and cosmetic treatments.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I did some research about Dr.Seit before I went to him for my nose filler injection, found out he has a really good reputation, a lot of my friend in Toronto also said he is the best one to go for! So I went in, I was pretty nervous, I told him how I wanted my nose to look, he was very patient and professional, did a fantastic job on making my nose Exactly how I wanted. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends! The girl who did the wechat consultation with me is also very nice, she knows what she is talking about and told me to get a free follow up session with doctor two weeks later. My over all experience at this clinic is spectacular, I'm only gonna trust him for my other treatments from now on~

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017