Ratings for Dr. Shawn Seit

Ivy the receptionist has an attitude and not friendly at all. I would never go back to this doctor as you have to wait a long time to see Dr. Seit. I had botox and fillers done by Dr. Seit but had to return to him for more than 4 times for touch up. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. His staff have terrible manners and are not fully trained.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr.Seit has treated my sun damaged skin with laser with great results. I've also had Botox and filler with equally amazing results. I'm very happy with the treatments I have received, and I appreciate his honesty & his obvious skill. Dr.Seit is professional, kind, and quite humorous at times! I have no complaints about his staff either... They've always been as accommodating as possible with me. Keep up the good work! I highly recommend! Sylvia

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

rushed to an appointment only to wait for hours. total fail. plus im scared of the work he has done to his own face.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I have been seeking non surgical cosmetic treatment from Dr.Seit for the past couple of years and I've noticed he is becoming quite impatient with his "paying"patients. I know from the wait to see him that he's really busy but perhaps the front desk should not overbook his schedule. With respect to the receptionist, she really needs to get some customer service training. She's rude, impatient and makes you feel like an inconvenience. Come on now, each visit is easily $300-$1K if not more. Be kind to your customers or they will take their business elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr.seit is very helpful, the same as their stuffs.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr Seit is a good doctor, detail and caring. However his subordinate staffs are spoiling his reputation. Not to mention the rude telephone manner, but also not being responsible. I made an appointment for body check two week ahead. When I arrived, the nurse left. I was given a doctor' note to another lab but the lab was closed already. When I asked if they should notify me to re-schedule ahead, I was given a scornful look. With such working attitude, I wish Dr Seit all the best!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I have been his patient since 1997. He used to be a really good doctor, very caring for his patients. But since he start focusing on cosmetic, he totally changed. I tried booking to see him, but his earliest is 2 weeks. I mentioned it's an urgent matter, and I have been to the hospital. Then the receptionist finally give me a spot after 1 week. I arrive early on the day of the appointment; my appointment was at3pm. I don't get to see him till 5pm. I kept asking the receptionist, she responded that Dr seit is currently doing cosmetic thus he cannot stop. I understand he is busy, but my time is very precious; I rather spend it on somewhere else than to wait.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Seit 16 years ago and he was an excellent family doctor, even called me at home to followup. However, he is interested in so many things, so these last few years he has gone into the cosmetic business. As a result he has much less time left for the demands of family med. I wish him all the best; it is great that he is exploring a different facet of health care. However, I changed doctors because I do not want to depend on someone who is juggling too many balls at once. Personally, I like his receptionist, it isn't her fault that he is too busy to devote appointment slots to his medical patients.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I am very impress with the work and the way he take care of me. I will like to share my experience with Dr. Seit. I met Dr. Seit for a consultation regrading the marks my face and after performed a careful examination, he introduce me to the different methods of removing those marks. He spend a lot of time and carefully explain the possible side effects of different methods and helped me to choose the proper and best method for my problem. I am impress that he is very sincere and can explain difficult problems in simple terms and help me to understand my condition. I did laser treatment and I can see a clear definite improvement after 2 treatments. I am very happy with the result and will highly recommend Dr. Seit to other people who has my skin cosmetic problems.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Seit at the rejuuv spa for non-surgical cosmetic procedures the last few years and I look at least 10 years younger than my mid-forties age.! Laser treatment has made my skin brighter and more youthful looking undoing years of sun damage and age spots. Botox and filler have made my eyes look arched and lifted, and I have a slimmer shape of face and a more defined jaw line. The results are truly natural but a younger me... Comments from friends like I always look fresh and that I haven't aged at all. I feel more confident about myself at work and in any social setting. He is a truly skilled and professional doctor who has a passion for his work. I would highly recommend Dr Seit to anyone who is ready for a positive change in their life. You will wonder why you didn't see him earlier!! Just go for it 😊!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014