Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Zuckerbrod

In looking for a new primary care physician, I asked co-workers about Dr. Zuckerbrod, the reviews were the same, Great Doctor, horrible staff.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

First time I felt like I got the brush off from her...

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Was very disappointed this last visit. Office was FILTHY. Next time you go, take a look around at the floor and walls. I don't remember it being like this a year ago. I didn't feel like Dr. Zuckerbrod was very thorough this time either. AND found out that they dont take any appointments beyond 4pm. !!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

STRANGE, BECAUSE I DON'T GET THE SAME VIBE AS THE LAST TWO REVIEWERS! I HAD A PROBLEM THAT WAS THOROUGHLY EVALUATED BY DR ZUCKERBROD. SHE HAD THE FRONT DESK MAKE A CALL RIGHT THEN AND THERE AND I WAS GETTING AN XRAY AN HOUR LATER. THE STAFF JUMPED THROUGH HOOPS TO GET ME THE CAT SCAN THAT WAS REQUIRED AND I WAS SENT TO A GREAT SPECIALIST WHO ULTIMATELY WAS ABLE TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM. WITHOUT DR Z'S HELP, AND THE STAFF THAT JUST GOT BASHED IN THE PRIOR REVIEWS, I WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST! I'M NOT SURE WHAT THEY HAD WRONG WITH THEM BUT I WAS ILL, GOT RIGHT IN, AND WAS DIRECTED TO THE NEXT STEP OF MY CARE EFFORTLESSLY. I CAN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I have to agree with the last review. Dr. Zuckerbrod is amazing. However, the staff is a different story. I have also been turned away and told "what's the matter- see a specialist" and at least three other people I know have been told the same thing. You can usually get an appt weeks or months out, but what good does it do when you are really sick? It's a shame about the staff because she is excellent.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Zuckerbrod since birth and I am now in my 20's rarely sick. I only was at the office once a year. I started getting horrible infections that were reoccurring and after two walk in visits for medication I tried scheduling an appointment with my primary doctor. When I called, the staff who answers the phone is first of all beyond rude. I was told to see a specialist. As a side note, you do not want to wait months to see a specialist with a uti. I then was told I could have an appointment two weeks out. I was already in so much pain. I ended up finding a new doctor with open appointments who treated me right away and discovered in a week I wasn't absorbing b12 and it was extremely low. I love my new dr and the appointments are so easy. My cousin who also went to Zuckerbrod since birth felt an ear infection. He again fought with office staff for an appointment this time three weeks out. It turned out he had bronchitis and bad asthma. That would have been a long three weeks. The doctor is amazing if you get the opportunity to speak with her however anytime I have called, certain staff is just plain rude. The office needs to reevaluate how appointments are made or they will lose loyal patients. It is not the receptionists job to diagnose patients and turn away urgent care. I will not be going backpurely for the reason of never getting in the office and stressful phone calls. I will definitely miss the doctor I have known since birth.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I am 72 and as the years pass, various health problems occur. I've never known a GP with an in depth knowledge and concern about the patient as a person. She listens, takes notes and asks relevant questions instead of sitting at a laptop and staring at the screen. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

This doctor is great! I have been going to her for probably 25years. She always wants to know about every detail of your health. For example, every other year I go to a heart hospital for a check-up, she always requests an update from them even though my visit has nothing to do with that issue. This shows me that she really cares about my overall health. She also has a great sense of humor which always keeps me relaxed in the office. There are multiple members of my extended family and friends that go to her. She is the best!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

The dr is pretty knowledgeable, but the staff is what ruins it. You feel like a burden when you call to make an appointment or walk in for your scheduled appointment. The staff up front seem like they don't want to be there and you're inconveniencing them, and by the time you see the dr you feel bad for being there. I guess, depending on the time/day your time with the dr can feel rushed. My first visit, excluding the staff, was great. The dr took the time to get to know me and took there time to do the exam, but the next visit was a little rushed and felt like a "just for the money" type of visit. I left thinking my first experience was "a good first impression" and after that it wouldn't matter. I can't speak for anyone else, but when I need my doctor when sick or for a check-up, I'd like to feel like I can count on them and not feel like an "inconvenience" to call and go.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

I've looked for a Dr like Dr Zuckerbrod for a very long time. She is knowledgeable, patient, takes as much time as a patient needs.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Jacqueline Zuckerbrod's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Howell, NJ