Ratings for Dr. John C. Jaeger

Dr. Jaeger is very knowledgeable and stays on top of everything.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Jaeger delivered my son many years ago and is the only OB/GYN I trust. He goes out of his way to talk about health in a holistic manner not just GYN issues. He has a dry humor I enjoy and really appears to love his work and is beyond caring when issues or concerns arise.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Time to retire I think. Horrible bedside manner. Dr performed a proceedure and it was quite painful brought me to tears. Dr had the nerve to tell me he has no pitty for women because we out live men by 7-8 years on average. He neglected to call to inform me of abnormalities found in lab reports. Needless to say I will be seeing a new OB for the remainder of my pregnancy. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

This Dr. is the best - always willing to listen to your problems, concerns or questions.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

he is the kindest person ive ever had as a doctor made me feel very much at ease when i was nervous about the whole experience i might be pregnant now so im def going back to him he is a kind generous man very thankful

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I was disappointed in bedside manner. I was asked questions that were inappropriate and unprofessional. I have trouble with the idea of visiting any gynocologist after how this last visit went. The staff was courteous and the facility was clean and well-kept.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Jaeger will forever hold a very special place in my heart. He deliver my first son via c-section. Four years later he allowed me to accomplish my birth plan of having a VBAC. He had his concerns but trusted my opinion. I had an idea labor a birthed my son naturally. It's been another four years and we just found out we are pregnant with our third child. We live out of state now and my heart aches at the thought of not having Dr. Jaeger by my side. Every patient of his has his personal cell phone by which he answers anytime it rings. He is 100% dedicated to his career and his patients. His staff was also amazing. I am sorry for anyone who doesn't get to experience a bond with their OBGYN like I got to with Dr. Jaeger. I truly love him for all he did for us. Thank you Dr. Jaeger, I hope you realize how much your greatness has impacted so many people. God Bless you.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Jaeger has been an absolute blessing in our lives. My husband & I suffered two pregnancy losses before finding Dr. Jaeger. He didn't waste any time in running tests to find out the underlying causes of our losses. We are currently pregnant, farther than we've ever made it in the past & we owe it all to him!!! He has brought me into his office after hours whenever a problem has come up to check on the baby. He answers his cell phone whenever I call with a problem I'm having. He couldn't be a better doctor!!! We would NEVER go anywhere else. I know he is taking the absolute best care of us! I recommend him to everybody! He is the most caring doctor I've ever had! If only everyone in the medical field was as kind & caring! The world would be a much better place :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Dr. Jaegar is an amazing doctor. This is my first pregnancy so naturally I had alot of worries and concerns. In my first trimester he opened up his office just for me to do an ultrasound and make sure the baby was alright. He has taken time every appointment to make sure I understand everything that is going on and I am completely comfortable and have no worries. He is such a kind and compassionate man I couldnt imagine having a better doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I never had a doctor spend so much time with me. Talking in his office before and after the exam and he really seems to care about my overall health (not just GYN) and what else may be going on in my life that could affect it. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. John C. Jaeger's Credentials

• Ludwig-Maximilians-Univ, Fak Med, Munchen, Germany (407-16 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Batavia, NY