Ratings for Dr. Sarah Samaan

Dr. Samaan is undoubtedly the BEST doctor I have ever had (and there have been plenty). She does not rush you, answers your questions fully and follows up. When her hospital dropped my insurance, I changed to another insurance so I can continue with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Love,love,love this doc ... she is very knowledgeable and very nice .. easy to talk to .. takes her time .. office is very efficient .. virtually no waiting in the waiting room ... 5 stars from me.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I have seen her twice now and both times she made me feel at ease. She explains everything, takes her time, listens to your concerns and seems to be very thorough. I have already recommended her to 2 people. The entire office is pretty impressive.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Samaan is the best cardiologist to see if you want quality and professionalism with kindness. She explains in detail everything, takes her time and is extreamly educated. She also just had a book published on the heart designed for wemen. It is nice to find a cardiologist that pays attention to your concerns and questions.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Courtous, friendly, has the patients best interest at heart, even if what patient does not want to hear (I have been told to loose weight, which I need to do). Thorough and keeps the patient at ease. Easy to talk with and understand. She makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

I have been seeing her since 2003 for a congenital birth defect. She never rushes you out - answers all your questions. Is very rare to find a doctor who treats you like you actually matter to her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Sarah Samaan's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)