Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Safdi

Prior to Dr. Safdi, I had been diagnosed with Crohn's disease and had been in and out of the hospital for random flair ups. My other doctor was 4 hours away at the Cleveland Clinic-which I was VERY nervous leaving because I had had a very great experience with that doctor. However, my flair ups were being taken care of over the phone and long days of driving back and forth to my previous doctor. I went to see Dr. Safdi, and shortly after he started me on some new medicine which I am VERY EXCITED to say that I have had NO PROBLEMS what-so-ever with any flair ups, cramps, pains, bowel movements, etc. He's seriously been such a huge blessing in mine and my family's life! If you are searching for a new gastro. doc. He's the one you want..I PROMISE!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr.Safdi..Is an outstanding Doctor...I have had Two Colonoscopy's...& 1 Endoscopy...I had a bad case of Colitis ..while was on a trip in N.Y... I called Dr Safdi's office ...left word for the Doctor to call me back...within a short time.... Doctor Safdi called me back...Gave me two options.Either he will prescribe an AntiBiotic....which he said would be expensive...or take a dose of Pepto Bismol every half hour for 8 doses...by the next day I was fine.... I suffered almost a week till I called the Doctor...I think he's Great...

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Extremely knowledgable, pleasant personality, staff very efficient.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Michael A. Safdi's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)