Ratings for Dr. Arnold Baskies

My apologies -- PLEASE DISREGARD THE RATING DATED 12/8/2010 FOR THIS DOCTOR -- NOTE: IT WAS MEANT FOR DR. BASKIES, SPRINGIELD/DENVILLE, NJ Again, my apologies

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I had the worst experience with this doctor and definately would not recommend him. When he provided options regarding a small cyst on my hand, and I chose the option that did not entail surgery (anesthesia, etc.), he blatantly refused to provide treatment because it would not be a permanent solution. At one point during the conversation, he even insulted me by sarcastically apologizing for not being able to assist with making my hand look cosmetically pleasing. His demeanor was arrogant, insulting, and highly unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Baskies was very compassionate,when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. He came down after surgery and sat with my husband and I and went over everything. I can not say enough positive about him, truly an angel.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr.Baskies is the greatest Dr you could ever find not only is he te most kowledgeable but he spends as much time as necessary to make sure you are getting the best care possible.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I agree with the first review. Dr. Baskies is very caring and really makes you feel at ease. He answer all your questions and explains things in detail.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

He is the most thoughtful, respectful and intelligent doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Arnold Baskies's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

AARP