You may also like

Rate Dr. Larry J. Fineman

Dr. Larry J. Fineman's Ratings

Oh my goodness Dr. Fineman where have you gone? I am feeling the same as so many of your other patients. I don't want another doctor. You have been treating me for so long & I cannot imagine there being another doctor as good as you are. I hope to hear soon that you are treating someplace else & that I can be your patient again. Hope all is well with you & your family!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2878247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

It's rare that a Dr. as talented and gifted as Larry Fineman comes along. Contact me if you go back into practice and I'll remain a satisfied patient. Good fortune to you! Wayne Takach contact: wtakach@aol.com

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Fineman is a caring , passionate , kind man and is concerned about his patients very much.
Its rare to find someone today who goes out of their way to cover all the details about your health and follows up. Do you think you are going to find a doctor like Dr. Fineman who will spend more than 30 seconds talking to you? Sadly, I do not think so. I want Dr. FIneman back! I only hope he will start his practice somewhere in my area which is not anywhere near his old office. I hope all is ok with him and his family. It disturbs me what is going on with the system. Patients are noticing...we see doctors leaving early for some reason and retiring early and they feel strongly that the system is dysfunctional, and is interfering with the doctor-patient relationship.
I hope Dr. Fineman finds his way out to do what he loves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr Fineman has taken care of my parents got over 30 plus years t hey are distract and feel abandoned. This is not of his caring nature and we all just want to know why? ??? Molly

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2875538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I am shocked and so disappointed that Dr. Fineman is no longer practicing. My wife and I have been his patients for over 30 years and now we have to search for a new doctor. I hope he is well and might start practicing again at another location. What happens now when we need a prescription refilled? We both need lab orders for what was a scheduled follow up appointment with Dr. Fineman. We are now both in our 60's and it seems we were both abandoned. Dr Fineman, I have no idea how many patients you cared for but a letter from you explaining your departure to long term and loyal patients would have sure set my mind more at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I'm sad that this doctor is gone, but so many of my doctors have suddenly left medicine lately, for various reasons, that I'm just not surprised or fazed anymore. I hope he's okay, but I feel that more should have been done to reach out to patients and to transition us to other doctors in that same practice until a new doctor is hired. It's only fair to us, especially since there is a shortage of primary care doctors and choices are limited. I did find someone else in another practice, but I did not like how this was handled.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2871954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Doctor Fineman where are you? This is so unlike you. You are the best doctor I know. I don't want another doctor. Please!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2871769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

This is a very talented doctor. We miss him already.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

So sorry we can't find Dr. Fineman, we don't even want to try to find another doctor. Is he going to start practice with another group or what ? Please someone let his patients know something, we pray he and his family are alright. Where did Dr Fineman go ? Scheri & Ken Adams

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

So sad to learn of Dr. Fireman exit from Community Medical I have been his patient since he started his practice in New Albany many years ago. I wish him well & only pray that he & his family are ok. I will certainly return to him if he returns to the medical field. God bless you for your compassion & dedication throughout the years.
Carla Poe