You may also like

Rate Dr. Larry J. Fineman

Dr. Larry J. Fineman's Ratings

Dr. Fineman : You are an excellent and caring doctor . I am of the same mind as your many other patients in that if you are practicing elsewhere I would follow you if allowed. I hope that you and your family are well and happy and doing what is good for you.///Mary Dorothy Manning

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Dr. Fineman has been my doctor for more than 25 years. I have referred many people to him because he is truly the best there is. I am devastated that he is gone and to be honest, I google him nearly every day to see if he is practicing somewhere else. Dr. Fineman has worked many long hours for his patients over the years. My hope and prayer is that he and his family are well. Dr. Fineman, if you start a practice somewhere else, I would love to know. My e-mail address is cindywessels@sbcglobal.net.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Dr. Fneman, Sam and I are also at a loss for words to express how much we appreciated and valued you expertise, not to mention the personal care and true care you extended. Trying to match your caliber will be impossible. We miss you terribly, and we are praying for you and Lana.. God's blessings and guidance on your entire family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Dr. Fineman you are missed so much. I am praying for your family. You were the best and only doctor I ever had. Noone cares like you. You know how I feel. I think we all understand you had to do this. If you go back practicing please let me know. I miss you so much! You are the best and kindest man/doctor I have ever known.  Lshort@twc.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903778].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Dr. Fineman, I hope this finds you and your family well. This is Linda Jaggers, wife of Jim. There are not enough words to express how much Jim misses you as his doctor. From the time you left, until now, we have been victims of long waits for finding out medical information, not receiving reports we have requested, receiving the wrong reports after waiting, then multiple reports. This is just an example. Jim is having surgery soon, as soon as his cardiologist approves it, to remove the upper lobe of one of his lungs. We are confident that he will be fine. Dr. Jim just finished with his doctor's appt. The only spot that lit was the spot on the lung. Dr. Micos said he hopes he can remove the lobe by a laparoscopy. He would make three incisions only. Hospital stay would be about a week because of a tube that has to stay in and drain. He can come home a day after tube is removed. Home time is about two weeks or whenever he feels like going back to work. He has to go to his cardiologist first since he has had open-heart surgery. The cardiologist appt is Friday at 1:30. The reason he could not do laparoscopy is if there is too much scarring from heart surgery. He will send it to the lab to see if it is cancer or not. He will be going to Suburban. That's where Rebecca works. Mikos is performing the surgery. I hope you have been able to read all the wonderful remarks that your patients have written. Thank you for everything. I hope, if you are practicing, we can find you. jaggers_linda@hotmail.com Prayers to you and your family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

I don't want to find another doctor. Please Dr. Fineman tell me where you are!! I can't take it!! Contact me at keasley25@gmail.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

I empathize with why this doctor left, but I feel that both he and his former employer could have handled it better. Why didn't patients receive a personal note about what is going on? Why weren't patients automatically re-assigned to doctors within the practice or other Norton Healthcare branches, which is common in other practices? Yes, we were given a list of other doctors who are taking patients, but all of them have very few years of experience and that's problematic for those of use with complex health problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Dr Fineman where are you? I'm heartbroken. I not only considered you the best Doctor ever I considered you my friend. I hope all is well with you and your family and that you will come back to us soon. I didn't even get to say goodbye or thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2893446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

He is so much more than excellent. We had the best with him. My prays are with him and his family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2884479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

I miss Dr. Fineman so much. There will never be another Doctor like Dr. Fineman.
My prayer for Dr. Fineman and his family is for peace and happness.
My pray for me is that Dr. Fineman has a office someplace else and My Husband and
I can have Larry Fineman for a Doctor again
As My father would say "That Fineman ,is just like his name ,He is a fine man"

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2882733].votes_count ]]