Ratings for Dr. Larry J. Fineman

Where is Larry Fineman does anyone really know for sure?

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Fineman is by far the best physcian I have ever known. We will never hope to find such quality of care again. Best of luck and many thanks. i believe you saved my life too many times to count.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I just scheduled my father, a pt of Dr. Fineman's for over 20 years, an appt at Portland Family Health Center. Apparently he is practicing again.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

On the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure website it gives the Family Health Center (Portland) as his new address. Maybe he's working there part time. But it doesn't indicate that he's retired.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dear friends of Dr. Fineman, I have just learned that Dr. Fineman has retired. Seems that his wife has cancer and he is caring for her. I don't know if he will remain retired but that is where he stands now. He was and is one of the best. To Dr. Fineman, Our heart and prayers go out to your wife and you as you both go thru this difficult time. If you should every decide to practice again, there are many of us who would be glad to have you back.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Fineman. I am also checking everyday, hoping to find you practicing some one else. I pray you are doing well and hope your wife is doing better. My sister and I really miss you a lot. There is not another doctor in the city of Louisville like you. You really cared about your patients. You always went above and beyond. I hope Norton's realize how valuable you were. /are to your patients. Elizabeth Powers - gentlehugs2@att.net

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

He will not have access probably to past patients information. I too am checking monthly hoping to see he's started a new practice somewhere. He's so missed by so many people.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

If Dr. Fineman goes back into medical practice can someone please post his new office contact info here? I search web all the time trying to see if he has returned, but I haven't seen or heard anything. If he does join another group I wonder if he'll contact his former patients and invite them back. I don't know.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dear Dr. Finestein, This was a joke from years ago that you have forgot probably. We were heart broken that we had such sudden notice of your departure. I had asked you a couple years ago what we should do if this occured and you blew me off and it happened. I knew with your health problems that it could be a reality. These comments are giving us hope that you might have a come back. You know I have never trusted doctors and that's alot being said from a nurse of 32 years. I hope you are ok and taking it that your wife is not. Dear God we pray for the both of you. We are waiting to hear about you in the future. God bless you and keep yours. Pat and Ellen Walston

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I cannot begin to tell you how much we miss you. You were always the most kind and caring person that I have ever met. There are no words to express my how much me and my family miss you. My prayers are with you and your family. Sincerely , Martha Saunders, Elizabeth and Jean m.saunders181 @yahoo.com

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Larry J. Fineman's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1980)