Ratings for Dr. Larry J. Fineman

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

On the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure website it gives the Family Health Center (Portland) as his new address. Maybe he's working there part time. But it doesn't indicate that he's retired.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dear friends of Dr. Fineman, I have just learned that Dr. Fineman has retired. Seems that his wife has cancer and he is caring for her. I don't know if he will remain retired but that is where he stands now. He was and is one of the best. To Dr. Fineman, Our heart and prayers go out to your wife and you as you both go thru this difficult time. If you should every decide to practice again, there are many of us who would be glad to have you back.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Fineman. I am also checking everyday, hoping to find you practicing some one else. I pray you are doing well and hope your wife is doing better. My sister and I really miss you a lot. There is not another doctor in the city of Louisville like you. You really cared about your patients. You always went above and beyond. I hope Norton's realize how valuable you were. /are to your patients. Elizabeth Powers - gentlehugs2@att.net

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

He will not have access probably to past patients information. I too am checking monthly hoping to see he's started a new practice somewhere. He's so missed by so many people.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

If Dr. Fineman goes back into medical practice can someone please post his new office contact info here? I search web all the time trying to see if he has returned, but I haven't seen or heard anything. If he does join another group I wonder if he'll contact his former patients and invite them back. I don't know.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dear Dr. Finestein, This was a joke from years ago that you have forgot probably. We were heart broken that we had such sudden notice of your departure. I had asked you a couple years ago what we should do if this occured and you blew me off and it happened. I knew with your health problems that it could be a reality. These comments are giving us hope that you might have a come back. You know I have never trusted doctors and that's alot being said from a nurse of 32 years. I hope you are ok and taking it that your wife is not. Dear God we pray for the both of you. We are waiting to hear about you in the future. God bless you and keep yours. Pat and Ellen Walston

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I cannot begin to tell you how much we miss you. You were always the most kind and caring person that I have ever met. There are no words to express my how much me and my family miss you. My prayers are with you and your family. Sincerely , Martha Saunders, Elizabeth and Jean m.saunders181 @yahoo.com

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Fineman, I always asked you to tattoo my phone numbers on your arm in case you needed help. I had a heart attack on June 20th and emergency open heart on June 22. I didn't receive a letter from Norton's Barrett office that you had gone until July. I think they handle your departure poorly but luckily I was able to find out that you were alright. We are sorry to hear about your wife and you are in my prayers. I hope to see soon in your new office (I hope). Thanks, Lonetta

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Hi Dr. Fineman, It goes without saying that my mom and I wish you and your family all the best and you are in our prayers, You have saved both mine and my mothers lives several times over the years. We simply can't find another doctor that has your level of care, compassion and thoroughness that you provided to us. On top of that, you had to work with a mother/daughter team and trust me no one can take care of us like you did. We hope and pray that all goes well and you practice medicine again. Until, this post I didn't have an outlet to express my feelings and it goes without saying if you practice again we will be at your door. We both hope to see you very soon, Lisa and Lonetta PS: we Google your name weekly, just in case, we can be found at cherryland2000@gmail.com

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Larry J. Fineman's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I just scheduled my father, a pt of Dr. Fineman's for over 20 years, an appt at Portland Family Health Center. Apparently he is practicing again. "

March 16, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "On the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure website it gives the Family Health Center (Portland) as his new address. Maybe he's working there part time. But it..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear friends of Dr. Fineman, I have just learned that Dr. Fineman has retired. Seems that his wife has cancer and he is caring for her. I don't know if he will ..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fineman. I am also checking everyday, hoping to find you practicing some one else. I pray you are doing well and hope your wife is doing better. My siste..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He will not have access probably to past patients information. I too am checking monthly hoping to see he's started a new practice somewhere. He's so missed by..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "If Dr. Fineman goes back into medical practice can someone please post his new office contact info here? I search web all the time trying to see if he has retu..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr. Finestein, This was a joke from years ago that you have forgot probably. We were heart broken that we had such sudden notice of your departure. I had ..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Bdbdhdhdhdhdhxhxbbdbdvdvdvdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbbdbdbdbd"

December 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "What you don't know is that he did destroy somebody'S life and never apologized for that. This is her daughter and he knows what I am talking about..o"

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot begin to tell you how much we miss you. You were always the most kind and caring person that I have ever met. There are no words to express my how muc..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fineman, I always asked you to tattoo my phone numbers on your arm in case you needed help. I had a heart attack on June 20th and emergency open heart on J..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi Dr. Fineman, It goes without saying that my mom and I wish you and your family all the best and you are in our prayers, You have saved both mine and my mot..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi, Dr Fineman, I have known you for so many years when I was working with Dr. Hyman. To lose Dr Hyman was heart breaking! Now I was just shocked when my husb..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I read everyone's comments I'm not surprised by the love and gratitude everyone has for Dr. Fineman. Unfortunately, I do not believe there's another ph..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fineman , You are a great doctor andi a wonderful person. This is Ana . You took Cate of me when i was down. My mom told me and i sensed. Please Don't give u..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Dr. Fineman no words to express how much, I miss you! You've been my Doc. Since I was 26 a total of 27 yrs. You are ireplaceavle, I feel like a boat in th..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fineman we miss you so much. Your kindness, caring and understanding will be hard to find in another physician. I'm looking for someone that has some of ..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fineman : You are an excellent and caring doctor . I am of the same mind as your many other patients in that if you are practicing elsewhere I would follow ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fineman has been my doctor for more than 25 years. I have referred many people to him because he is truly the best there is. I am devastated that he is gon..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fneman, Sam and I are also at a loss for words to express how much we appreciated and valued you expertise, not to mention the personal care and true care y..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Fineman you are missed so much. I am praying for your family. You were the best and only doctor I ever had. Noone cares like you. You know how I feel. I t..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fineman you are missed so much. I am praying for your family. You were the best and only doctor I ever had. Noone cares like you. You know how I feel. ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fineman, I hope this finds you and your family well. This is Linda Jaggers, wife of Jim. There are not enough words to express how much Jim misses you as..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't want to find another doctor. Please Dr. Fineman tell me where you are!! I can't take it!! Contact me at keasley25@gmail.com"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I empathize with why this doctor left, but I feel that both he and his former employer could have handled it better. Why didn't patients receive a personal no..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fineman where are you? I'm heartbroken. I not only considered you the best Doctor ever I considered you my friend. I hope all is well with you and your fa..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is so much more than excellent. We had the best with him. My prays are with him and his family. "

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I miss Dr. Fineman so much. There will never be another Doctor like Dr. Fineman. My prayer for Dr. Fineman and his family is for peace and happness. My pray fo..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Oh my goodness Dr. Fineman where have you gone? I am feeling the same as so many of your other patients. I don't want another doctor. You have been treating ..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's rare that a Dr. as talented and gifted as Larry Fineman comes along. Contact me if you go back into practice and I'll remain a satisfied patient. Good fo..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fineman is a caring , passionate , kind man and is concerned about his patients very much. Its rare to find someone today who goes out of their way to co..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fineman has taken care of my parents got over 30 plus years t hey are distract and feel abandoned. This is not of his caring nature and we all just want to..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am shocked and so disappointed that Dr. Fineman is no longer practicing. My wife and I have been his patients for over 30 years and now we have to search for ..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm sad that this doctor is gone, but so many of my doctors have suddenly left medicine lately, for various reasons, that I'm just not surprised or fazed anymor..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Fineman where are you? This is so unlike you. You are the best doctor I know. I don't want another doctor. Please!!!!!!!!"

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a very talented doctor. We miss him already. "

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So sorry we can't find Dr. Fineman, we don't even want to try to find another doctor. Is he going to start practice with another group or what ? Please someone ..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So sad to learn of Dr. Fireman exit from Community Medical I have been his patient since he started his practice in New Albany many years ago. I wish him well &..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am completely baffled by the disappearance of my favorite Md-soooo hard to find a compassionate person in this field. Just heartbroken and lost. I hope you ..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I, too, am heartbroken that be has left and hope and pray he is doing okay, but I will respect his privacy and will move on. I wish him well."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am completely heart broken over Dr.Fineman's disappearance. I hope he is okay first, and for most. If anyone finds out any info I would truly be greatful to ..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Please Dr.Fineman contact some of us patients we are so concerned , and so worried about you and your Family !! ..Starting over is so hard when we already have..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fineman - Jimmy and I both are so sorry to hear that you have left Community Medical - are you OK? How can we reach you? We want no other physician but yo..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Erich and I want you to know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I know your character and you wouldn't have walked away from your patients thi..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr fineman Sherry and Glenn We would like to first to know your ok . Then were are you "

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Please Dr. Fineman, contact your patients & let us know where you are. Linda & I are devastated that you are gone. We don't want anyone else for our Doctor! C..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Where are you Dr. Fineman???? I can not believe I am going to have to start over after 12-15yrs. This is not your character what so ever. I am hoping everythin..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Where are you Dr. Fineman, we can't believe you're gone. Will continue to seek you out. The is no other Dr. we want... The Vedok's "

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellent physician and an extraordinary person. There is no physician who gives more of himself or cares more about their patients than Dr Larry Fine..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just went to my appt with Dr Fineman and found out that he is no longer with Community Medical. They told me that I need to find a new doctor."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fineman is one of the most professional Drs. I have ever met. And I am a nurse. He constantly strives to do better."

September 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=11868'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014