Ratings for Dr. Helen Feeley

I've been seeing Dr.Feeley for many years, she is professional, courteous, knowledgeable and very, very helpful. I cannot recommend her enough, she and her staff are incredible!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Feeley has been my optometrist for 30 years. She is terrific!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

She was rude to my child and I. She treated us like 3rd class citizens. She did not assess my son thoroughly. I threw away the prescription she wrote for my son because she didn't allow me to ask questions on behalf of my child who is a minor, an 8 yr old. She interrupted me and I barely got 3 words out of my mouth without her shouting 'oh how silly' or 'oh how absurd'. I was shocked at the way she treated me that I stayed quiet and allowed her to examine my son. She failed to properly dilate his eyes. His iris were not enlarged upon inspection. She has no right to treat anyone in this manner. I found her to be dishonest, rude and incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Excellent Dr. Very professional and easy to talk to. Wish there was a rating above excellent she deserves all the praise anyone can give her. Great skill, knowledge and friendliness. Excellent in every way. Her Staff follows suite and they compliment her quite well. Excellent performance for all. Paul E.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

wish there was a rating beyond excellent, she and her staff deserve it.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Never been a good picker of fashionable glasses she found the perfect pair for me. Great prices and very knowledgeable. I got all the extras on my lenses. Then lost my left lens. She gave me a free pair of contacts for temporary usage adn then repaired mine in amazing quick time. Top knotch service.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Enjoy to have as my eye doctor, very helpful, very knowledgeable, very proactive.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Have been seeing Dr Feely for over 25 years very good. The only doctor who was able to fit me for contact lenses. The best doctor.

Submitted April 30, 2013

She's highly professional, dedicated, knowledgeable, and a delightful person. I trust her with my precious eyes.

Submitted April 30, 2013

The staff are always kind and helpful. You never have to wait long to get in to see Dr. Feeley. She is very conscientious and knowledgeable. She helped my daughter by diagnosing a special eye condition and her recommendations really worked.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013