You may also like

She was rude to my child and I. She treated us like 3rd class citizens. She did not assess my son thoroughly. I threw away the prescription she wrote for my son because she didn't allow me to ask questions on behalf of my child who is a minor, an 8 yr old. She interrupted me and I barely got 3 words out of my mouth without her shouting 'oh how silly' or 'oh how absurd'. I was shocked at the way she treated me that I stayed quiet and allowed her to examine my son. She failed to properly dilate his eyes. His iris were not enlarged upon inspection. She has no right to treat anyone in this manner. I found her to be dishonest, rude and incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Excellent Dr. Very professional and easy to talk to. Wish there was a rating above excellent she deserves all the praise anyone can give her. Great skill, knowledge and friendliness. Excellent in every way. Her Staff follows suite and they compliment her quite well. Excellent performance for all. Paul E.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

wish there was a rating beyond excellent, she and her staff deserve it.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Never been a good picker of fashionable glasses she found the perfect pair for me. Great prices and very knowledgeable. I got all the extras on my lenses. Then lost my left lens. She gave me a free pair of contacts for temporary usage adn then repaired mine in amazing quick time. Top knotch service.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Enjoy to have as my eye doctor, very helpful, very knowledgeable, very proactive.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Have been seeing Dr Feely for over 25 years very good. The only doctor who was able to fit me for contact lenses. The best doctor.

Submitted April 30, 2013

She's highly professional, dedicated, knowledgeable, and a delightful person. I trust her with my precious eyes.

Submitted April 30, 2013

The staff are always kind and helpful. You never have to wait long to get in to see Dr. Feeley. She is very conscientious and knowledgeable. She helped my daughter by diagnosing a special eye condition and her recommendations really worked.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Feeley for about 10 years now and she is also so great! She has so much experience and isn't satisfied until you are! I would definitely recommend her to anyone that was looking for an optometrist.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Have been seeing Dr Feeley for many years. She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unlike many of my friends, I was able to make the change to progressives easily - I actually drove home. She also did not give up when I had difficulty finding contacts that worked (middle-aged eyes plus astigmatism made it challenging to find an affordable solution, but she did).

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Helen Feeley's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2P 1X3". Address has been updated from "None" to "251 Bank Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132351125".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She was rude to my child and I. She treated us like 3rd class citizens. She did not assess my son thoroughly. I threw away the prescription she wrote for my ..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dr. Very professional and easy to talk to. Wish there was a rating above excellent she deserves all the praise anyone can give her. Great skill, kn..."

November 25, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Ophthalmologist" to "Optometrist"

May 8, 2013