Ratings for Dr. Kurt D. Froehlich

I was a brief patient at Coxsackie dental arts. I went in for a toothache and was told "they don't do piece work" and if I wanted them to work on my teeth I would need to take out a $10,000 personal loan. I have not been back since and I would not recommend this place to anyone, the Dr was abrasive, and pushy. If you do go here do not let them push you into a personal loan!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I've been going to Coxsackie Dental Arts for years and I must say I'm shocked at some of the negative comments in here. I have always received top quality care. The treatment I receive from Dr. Froehlich and his staff is exactly what you would expect from professionals. The receptionist Mary is great and has always answered my questions with a smile, as have the rest of the staff. If you want top quality dental work with little to no pain I highly recommend Dr Froehlich and Coxsackie Dental Arts.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Froehlich's for about 10 years and he performed major dental work on me. Pretty much all of my teeth have been root canaled by him and crowns put on. I suffer from severe anxiety about dental work and he and his staff have always been very patient with me throughout my appointments, some of which were hours long. Mary has always been pleasant and helpful at the front desk. I have recommended this practice to many coworkers.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I have been a patient in Dr. Froehlichs office for 2 years. I find it a very pleasant experience to deal with their staff. The receptionist is a warm and thoughtful person always answering any insurance and co-pay concerns I may have, I am always seen on time ( if not early ) for my appointment. As for their hygienist , I find Adrianne to be a thorough and knowledgable new addition to their staff. As for Dr. Froehlich and his assistant, they have always been kind, painless and have explained things to me before and as they go along with any procedure I have ever had there. The office is pleasant and clean, state- of-the art. I highly recommend this office for your dental needs.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

In 2012 I went in for a dental cleaning and "exam" and was told I had 9 small cavities in my teeth that should be filled. I was shocked because A. I have never had any cavities and B. They hadn't performed X rays to confirm that I actually had any of these cavities. Froehlich said that these 9 "cavities" were soft spots that looked like the beginning of a cavity and recommended that get all 9 filled ASAP. His analysis didn't sit right with me so I went for a second opinion with a dentist in Delmar who told me that he had no idea what Froehlich was talking about and that there were no signs of any cavities in my mouth! I called the office to complain and the secretary Mary was incredibly rude on the phone. I also notified my insurance company to make them aware of what he was doing. Also, my neighbor went into his office for a checkup a week after I did and he tried to pull the same stunt with her. Thank goodness for the other dentist at 1st Advantage Dental - his honesty and expertise saved me a lot of money. 2 years later and I am still cavity free. AVOID THIS SCAM ARTIST!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Mary at the front desk is rude! The dentist himself is nothing special. I wouldn't go here for anything but a cleaning.

Submitted March 21, 2014

The place is horrible their rude as can be and not to mention my teeth are worse than before!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr Froehlich is the BEST dentist. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years. His office is professionally run and all the staff is extrememly knowledgable. I have had the option of using other dentists under my husbands insurance plan that would be 100% covered, but could not sacrifice the quality work that Dr Froehlich provides and willingly choose to pay the deductable required under my insurance. (I am happy to report his network has expanded to include my husbands plan as well) For those who say he completes work that is not needed, I can verify that Dr Froehlich understands the correlation with oral care and overall general health and wants the best for his patients. As a result, he takes a much appreciated, PROACTIVE approach, to eliminate later emergency visits and permenant tooth loose. He ALWAYS explains the problem and other the options in addition to his recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Went there with my wife to have an old filling updated. afour hours later her face was swollen and had to go on antibiotics. Ended up with a root canal, because of shoddy work, she hadnt had any issues untill they touched her tooth. Then had the gall to say it would have happened anyway????Really?

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Froehlich's for the past 3 years. He performed a root canal in a skilled, efficent manner with very little pain. The post and crown that he created for me were fit to perfection with no adjustments necessary. Dr. Froehlich is professional with a good bedside manner. His staff is courteous and accomodating. His office is immaculate with state of the art equipment. I highly recommend Dr. Froehlich as a dentist...he's the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013