Ratings for Dr. Steven Spiegel

I give a high rating to Dr. Spiegel and his staff after being their patient for 8 years. Pleasant, very clean and welcoming environment, and good quality general practice care. Always good about helping you to select a specialist when needed.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Spiegel takes excellent care of my elderly mother. He is prompt when the drugstore calls him to renew her prescriptions. He also listens to everything she says and has solved several of her problems.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I feel that my family has suffered several major misdiagnoses from this physician, some of them with extremely serious results. He can be very ingratiating and attentive, especially with elderly patients, but I believe his seeming lack of expertise has proven dangerous to my family. Check his medical background -- research suggests that he attended St. Georges University in Granada, possibly just before students were blocked from using degrees from that institution to enter medical practice in the United States. Goolge for this New York Times article from August 2, 1985: NEW YORK PUTS CURB ON MEDICAL STUDENTS FROM THE CARIBBEAN.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

I feel that my family has experienced numerous misdiagnoses from this physician, some of them with extremely serious results. He can be very ingratiating, especially with elderly patients, but I believe his incompetence has proven dangerous to my family. Check his medical background - my research indicates that he attended St. Georges University in Granada, possibly just before U.S. students were blocked from using degrees from that institution to enter medical practice in our country. Goolge for this New York Times article from August 2, 1985: NEW YORK PUTS CURB ON MEDICAL STUDENTS FROM THE CARIBBEAN.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Steven Spiegel's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal