Ratings for Dr. Anthony A. Starpoli

Awesome. Knowledgeable. Kind. Professional. Best.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Horrible always late beyond belief. Late for a colonoscopy while you are suffering can not be excused. Does not know how to bill is located in New York City and upstate. coldfish is right.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Starpoli is the best! I have been seeing him over the past 2 years for my Crohn's disease and acid reflux/hiatal hernia and couldn't ask for a better Gastro. Every time I tell him my symptoms he always seems to know what is wrong and gives me proper diagnosis/treatments. He is not only funny and nice but super professional. He really cares about his patients and makes sure that they get their blood work done on a regular basis as well as check ups. The negative reviews you read are NOT true. They are miserable people who like to rain on others parades. Def see Dr. Starpoli if you live in the tri-state area!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Made me feel so comfortable, answered all of my questions. Really focused on getting to the bottom of my symptoms. Love Dr. Starpoli and the staff.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Great doctor! Really helped me out after I saw lots of other doctors. The bad reviews here are just crazy and some people are crazy. He spent alot of time with me and he made the right diagnosis. He made me feel better. He tells you how it is and some may not like that. The office is really well run and his staff are very considerate. If you don't have insurance, I am sure it is expensive, but so is taking your car to the dealer. Dr. Starpoli is outstanding and that's why he has such a great reputation.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Rude, arrogant, did not follow through, did not listen to patient, terrible bed side manner...

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Very rude. Thinks he's only GI around. We are ontime for the appointment. But he's always late by 30-45 mins. endoscopy, it's a total waste, takes 3 hrs (late by 2 hrs).

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dont go go him!! I found him to be chronically late by at least 2-3 hours each time I went. He thinks his time is only valuable. he never calls back, he has the receptionist call you back. If you have side effects with the meds. he wont call u back the receptionist will act as the messenger between the two of you. He was extremly rude and obnoxious. If you want a doctor with a good personality, who doesnt start with an agressive attitude and actually returns your calls personally....this is not him. Oh and when I asked for a copy of my endoscopy I was told it was on video and he cant give me a copy. I spoke to AMA they said he has to by law relinquish a copy. Nightmare! and now I am seeing a new great GI Doctor and no Endoscopy video to show him, just a report!! Waste of a procedure and my time with Dr. Starpoli.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

I am extremely lucky to have found Dr. Starpoli to treat my “non-responsive to medication” acid reflux condition. He treats every patient as if he/she is his only patient. He is never in a big rush, takes a long time to investigate all of the patient’s conditions and problem history. Takes long notes, especially during first visit. His follow through makes the patient feel secure and fully supported. He is caring and compassionate with superior knowledge in his field, perfected by his unmatched skill when he performs the non-invasive operation. His staffs are equally caring and professional. I made four trips from St. Louis to N.Y. to be treated by him. So well worth it, as I am fully cured and my life is back to normal. Words can not express my gratitude for what he did for me. Nick N. St. Louis, MO 314-517-4404.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

This was my first visit to MD Starpoli i found him knowledgeable, professional and courteous. My wife was also in the office with me and we both gave him an A1 rating.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. Anthony A. Starpoli's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company