Ratings for Dr. William D. Huff

Dr. Huff has been my personal physician for over 25 years. He is caring, down to earth, explains in detail his findings and takes the time to address his patients' cares and concerns. He does not order unnecessary tests nor prescribe unnecessary drugs; he is sensitive to both the physical and financial health of his patients. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

As a healthcare worker myself I have very high standards for my health and my expectations have been exceeded with Dr.Huff and his staff. His knowledge base is exceptional and he genuinely cares about your health and improving it. His nurse practioner is also exceptional and I feel lucky to have them as my primary.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I am very displeased with how the staff in the clerical part of the office handle their job duties. For one, if you call and are asked to hold without even giving any information as to your call, they have you hold for 5 plus minutes. The other reason is that if you are getting married and your spouse currently has this doctor but the two of you want to have the same one....Change Doctors! This office will not even check with the doctor to see if it would be possible, they will just tell you he is not taking any new patients. I personally do not want to have a doctor whose front-office staff performs in this way. Unfortunately, I can not say anything on the doctor's service but I can speak on the front-office because that is who I have been in contact with.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Huff has been my family physician for over twenty years. He is caring and conscientious, will work you into his schedule when you really need him, and is very knowledgable. He shows remarkable judgment regarding when to order additional tests and procedures, and when they are unnecessary. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. William D. Huff's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal