Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Truong

He really look closely to your medical problem. He is expert in so many medical fields. I've been in his care for 7 years for thyroid cancer

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

I've been under Dr. Truong's care for about four years for osteoporosis. When I initially went to see him, I was very impressed with the extensive testing he did to rule out an underlying condition (I was in my early forties at diagnosis). He is extremely knowlegable and thorough in all regards, and I am seeing improvement in my condition. He is very approachable and takes a genuine interest in your concerns and questions. The office is kind of chaotic and at times seems disorganized, but this in no way reflects on Dr. Truong's standards. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

I agree 100% with the person below--Dr. Truong is amazing! After our first meeting, Dr. Troung took me off several medications, (prescribed by another Endo) & my health immediately improved. Dr. Truong shows deep concern for his patients & comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Truong is a caring, compassionate, knowledgeable Endocrinoligist who is genuinely concerned about his patients. He always appears to take a conservative approach to healthcare, not jumping on the wagon prescribing new drugs or protocols which have a limited track record. Dr. Truong is a highly informed physician who does a wonderful job of managing the health of his patients. He's one in a million!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Michael P. Truong's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Oxford