Ratings for Dr. Brett Wallentine

Rude Nurse Staff. They talked loudly in hall about my health issues allowing others to hear confidential information.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

He is a nice man but do not go to him if you have ever taken medication. His license apparently gives him the right to judge you. Worst experience I've had and he was recommended to me by someone very reputable. It's a shame he should list exclusively the problems he will or will not face. Unfortunately fortunately he turned me away from a simple ER follow up knowing I had no primary care physician. In other words sorry we are being judgemental and we don't care if you have healed from your ER visit. And gave me a list of other places to go. His website CLEARLY says accepting new patients. Should be rephrased only you have never had an issue for anything in the past.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

After years of going to a pediatrician, we decided to go to Dr. Wallentine instead. Our kids love him, we are always pleased with his knowledge and professionalism as well as his fun demeanor to keep a sick child smiling. As for us, we decided to make him our primary care doctor as well. He is one of the most knowledgeable and competent doctors we have ever known. He listens, he has compassion, tries to save us on medications and will be our family doctor as long as he is practicing. He is not the closest office to our home, but he is worth our time, patronage, travel and money. I recommend him to everyone. An honest, sincere, family doctor is hard to find. Glad we lucked upon his Urgent Care center.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Terrible doctor terrible staff terrible waiting overall a terrible experience do not go here

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Denied service due to profiling!....................

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I will never go to this doctor again. He entered the room alone and shut the door. I was very uncomfortable with him. This guy is too touchy feely and gave me the creeps!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Wallentine is great. He listens to his patients and shows great concern for them. It is unfortunate that he surrounds himself with such rude and inept staff. Have been going to him for years but have decided to change doctors because I can't put up with his office staff any longer. They are inept at their jobs and do not follow through on the doctor's orders for additional tests and procedures.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I went to this doctor for years but stopped going when I was treated completely unprofessional by a nurse. It's a shame he has such a nasty person working for him

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

great knowledge base; great analyzer and good interviewer; actually helps and reserves callous judgements.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Been going to him for years, trust him completely, when you need a referal you get it quickly. I rate him highly.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Brett Wallentine's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1993)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan