Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Basuk

Great doctor, have been a patient for over 17 years!!! Caring and knowledgeable. I have moved to Texas and miss him and my other NYC Doctors. Keep up the great work Dr Basuk.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Basuk is great but his front desk staff is so rude that I am considering finding a new doctor. After 3 years with him, I just can't deal with the miserable people who answer the phone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

He is a rare breed these days in doctors. He is both knowledgeable and caring. He takes his time with you. A real find!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Don't tell anyone about Dr. Basuk. The more people who see him, the more people they will tell and so on. Then it will be too hard to get an appointment for those of us in the know. He's caring, takes lots of time to talk to you, obviously knows gastroenterology, but seems really good at internal medicine and knows a bunch about other fields like cardiology, too. When he gives advice, you know you're getting the best advice you can get. What else would you want? (Maybe if they gave massages to patients in the waiting room?) Shhh... don't tell.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

My doctor referred me to Dr. Basuk because he had gone to him. It's the kind of referral anyone would want. The consultation was thorough and professional and his diagnosis was right on. Eventually, I decided to have a colonoscopy. The prep was what everyone says about it but the colonoscopy itself was smooth, painless and, once again, professional. Dr. Basuk called me back three days later to personally discuss my biopsy report. I strongly recommend Dr. Basuk to all patients who want to see a gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

He treated my body like a science experiment and he tore my intestine during a colonoscopy. He is careless, thoughtless and reckless.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

One of the most caring and competant doctors I have ever come across. Even the nurses in the hospital were praising him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007

Dr. Paul M. Basuk's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1980)