Ratings for Dr. Shirley Chen

Dr. Chen is kind, caring, understanding and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Wonderful Doctor, Would Not Ask For Anything More!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Shirley is a wonderful doctor! She is always so kind and helpful. She doesn't just care about your physical well-being, but she is really interested in how you're doing overall - as a person. It's wonderful! I've never had to wait on her. In fact, I am usually seen early. She never rushes you out the door. She never makes you feel like your concerns are silly or stupid (like many doctors do). She addresses everything, and will do anything to make you feel better! And if she can't help you, she will find someone who can! She is a doctor who really cares. One in a million!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

I don't mind that Dr. Chen is sometimes late. I know that she will take as much time with me as needed so I think other patients deserve the same. She is very kind and knowlagable. Never do I feel rushed out the door. she always addresses my concerns and eases my worries as little as they may be.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Shirley Chen's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA