Ratings for Dr. Jerry Kirsh

On time for your appointment not to be seen 4 hours later horrible reception disrespectful and rude

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

He is an amazing doctor! He delivered my dad and has looked after my family for years. I am now in my mid twenties and I trust him completely. He knows his patients health and how to prevent future issues because he is thorough , knowledgeable, connects with the best specialists and communicates well. The wait time is a little long if you are a walk in, but it is so worth it! He sees you, and after some examinations he either has an answer for you or some tests that need to be done so he can conclude his ideas of what may be wrong. I only recently moved to Toronto, but before I did, my family and I have always come from Mississauga, Oakville etc anywhere we lived to come and see him because he is the best at what he does...being a great doctor

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

After a few years of absense I came back to Toronto, the staff really took care of my situation, they are very professional and dedicated, everything is done the way it has to be done. Dr Kirsch is a great doctor, and he ll make sure you receive a good treatment, I have just good things to tell about this Doctor, may God bless him!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I saw doctor for the first time when I moved to Canada, I couldn't expect that it won't be expensive at all, I had a bad flu and pink-eye I didn't know what to do, I was waiting in line for almost 1 hour and half but when I saw Dr. Kirsh I undersood that it's worth it a lot, he prescripted me good medicine and gave me a few advices, I really appreciate that, thank you Dr. Kirsh!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr jerry kersh is a very good doctor very help ful you can call him if you have any concerns about your health and he is always willing to listen and give you advice our family just love him he is the best.Olive Walcott

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Doctor K is old school, that's for sure. If you think of your healthcare as a cross between medical buffet and experimentation, like to meddle with new age approaches and try new techniques on your own body, he might not be the health practitioner for you. He also doesn't appreciate "but wikipedia/Science Today/my med student friend says..." sort of arguments. His knowledge is solid, treatments potent (if old fashioned) and approach very thorough. He doesn't hold back any tests you might need and is very good with making sure you get the referrals to the specialists you need quickly. He also doesn't mind addressing several health problems at a time. He doesn't judge the winners - if something's working for you, like dieting or yoga where he'd prefer drugs, he's okay with it. The wait times are a little longer (but not longer than an average walk-in) and one of his secretaries is indeed not pleasant, but overall I am extremely happy with this doctor and feel very well taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Every time I've been to Dr.Kirsh he has been helpful and attentive. Always seems cheery to me. Once I brought up 3 separate issues and he addressed them all without putting up a fuss. The worst thing is the wait which can be up to 1.5 hours. I need to take a lot of time off work for 10 miuntes with the Dr.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

First of all this doctor doesn't drive a corvette (per his secretary) and secondly he's too thorough if you ask me. He sent me for all kinds of test. He keeps full history of his patients...have you seen the filing system they have. Keep it up DR. K.,

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

I was referred to him from a friend many years ago. On the first visits he didn't seem so bad...not that great either. But later on he seemed very detached like it's all business. He didn't like me asking him more than a couple of questions before he would become ''iritated''. He called me irrational & a fountain of misinformation. I'd cringe when I'd ask him a question... He makes you feel like your kind of dumb for asking. He's really old. One day I saw him park a corvette in one of the public parking lots years ago. As for his quality of care, I'm not that keen on him; & his secretaries seem very depressing, too. I'm not referring anyone to him. I've since found someone better. I think he should retire. And he makes you wait too long too. You have to show up about 2 hrs before he shows up. & very 'antiquated', yes.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr. Kirsh has been my family doctor since I was a fetus and I have never had any complaints. Sure he is quite old, but he is great at his job. I have referred many of my friends to him and all of them agree that he is the best. You may be waiting a while but that is only because he is making sure all of his patients questions are answered and he wont prescribe pills for just anything. Rather he sends you for tests and x-rays instead. The rooms need updating, but it doesnt really bother me considering he has always helped me in every way and I can tell him anything and he will be very straight with me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008