Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Curran

Dr. Curran's medical service is professional, polite and a warm smile. Patient feel a sense of safety, comfort and he is there to help you. Dr. Curran listens well and respond with his medical expertise or referrals to medical experts. Overall the staff is professional and the cost are competitive.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr. Curran always takes the time to answer my concerns. I never feel rushed. Easy to talk and personable. Excellent choice for GP.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Curran is simply one of the best I have come across. I am made to feel a participant in my healthcare. I travel a fair distance to see him. No one scores highest on punctuality, its a Doctors office after all. I read a not so flattering review, well, yes, bad experiences do happen. Once he had to cancel on me. But that was an emergency for another patient. It happens sometimes.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Curran. He rushed through my appointment and did not seem at all interested in answering my questions. In fact, he was even a bit sassy with me when I asked him only a couple questions about my medical problem. If you want a respectful doctor, who will take the time to address your concerns, keep looking.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr Curran is surely one of the best I have dealt with. Very realistic in his approach. Always listens to you and does a great job. Most of the office staff is so Friendly and cooperative, they go out of their way to accomodate you. Really nice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

More than just a knowledgable and competant physician, Dr. Curran is a gentle and understanding man who listens carefully to his patients and treats them as if they were members of his own family. It was a lucky day for me when he was assigned to treat my 2-year old's emergency. He cared for him with such compassion that I decided to switch to him as my own physician and I have not changed my mind in 15 years.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Steven A. Curran's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1987)