Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Greenlee

very personal, yet professional; quite knowledgeable about gyn/ob symptoms & problems; follow-through & ability to put patient at ease is excellent!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I have been using Dr. Greenlee for the past 8 years. He has delivered both of my children. He always makes you feel very comfortable. He has a great bedside manner and he explains everything that he is doing to you. He has moved to Rhode Island and I am continuing to use him even though he is 2 hours away. My 2nd child was just born 3 weeks ago. He is a great doctor as well as a very caring understanding person. He also has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

This dr misdiagnosed me!!! he is very nice but didnt ddo any testing on me and know i have ovarian cancer!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Greenlee delivered both my children. I've been going to this practice for 10 years. I've since moved an hour away and still travel in order to keep him as my GYN. Phenomenal doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Dr. Greenlee is a wonderful doctor. Truly cares about patients. Makes you feel very comfortable. Staff is also friendly and knowledgeable. Takes time to answer all your questions. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2006

Great Doctor! Spends substantial time talking before exam; very gentle, caring and sensitive. Quite knowledgeable. I have been with him for 17 years. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2005

Dr. Robert M. Greenlee's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)

Oxford

Updates

• City changed from "BRADFORD" to "Westerly"

August 29, 2013