Ratings for Dr. Jafar Koupaie

The best doctor that I saw in my whole life. Thank you Dr Koupaie you save my life.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I was a patient of DrKoupaie a decade ago and am back again for a different procedure request. I cannot say enough in praise of his skill,and RESULTS of this physician_a credit to his field ( if there were a NOBEL AWARD FOR COSMETI C SURGERY/TECHNIQUES,DR KOUPAIE WOULD RECEIVING CALL FROM STOCKHOLM)

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I did not have a good experience with Dr Koupaie. He performed liposuction on my thighs and hips and left me disfigured. This was over 8 years ago and I still have large dimples on my inner thighs and sagging skin on my butt from where he took too much fat. It's coming up now because I'm finally able to have reconstructive procedures done by a competent plastic surgeon, which is going to be very painful and expensive. I've been embarrassed about the look of my lower body since letting Dr Koupaie perform lipo and don't want my experience to happen to others.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Please do not go to this doctor he is not professional all he care is your money not you as a patient

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

The doctor did not even spend 5 minutes in the room. In and out. Barely looked me in the eyes.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

The worst doctor I have ever had. Google search his name and the MA Board of Registration in Medicine. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy! (And that's saying something...)

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

I went to this very rude snotty "Doctor" for a consultation 9 years ago and the exp. still stands out in my mind as an extremely unpleasant one. He had an assistant in the room "observing" which I felt very uncomfortable with. I wanted to see if he could remove a mole from my face, a mole I had since I was a child, and didn't suspect as cancerous, but he had me disrobe and put on a paper garment so he could check my whole body for cancerous moles and did this while I stood basically naked in the middle of the room, his assistant looking on. He examined me with an extremely distasteful look on his face as if I was disgusting to look at(mind you I was in my late 20's, 120 lbs, and considered attractive by many people)he made me feel like a repulsive specimen under glass. He suggested I have about twenty of the moles on my body removed, even ones that were tiny specs, I know what a suspicious mole looks like and none of them were. I asked if that would leave scars & he balked "Of course!"

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

I had lipo from Dr. Koupaie. I had it done in 2007 and had to go back in Jan of 2008 and redo it and he still charged me. Now another year later I have put weight back on. Plus in other places. I think he is a horrible doctor. Bad bed side manners and he is mean. The second time around he was mad and you can tell by the way he performed. I wanted to sue him but I did not know how to go about it but I am still think ing about it. Do not go to him he is not good at all

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Jafar Koupaie's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Canton, MA