Ratings for Dr. Dianne S. Lackan

Being a mom of a new baby I felt that she is very condasending. she did not seem to value my goals as a nursing mother. She made me feel like I was depriving my son of food because I was having a difficult time with nursing, and didn't want to jump to formula after 1 week of nursing! Her "professional advice" came from her personal mothering experience not evidence based. She was not up to date on recent nursing studies, and basic infant care..basically she told me opposite of what the hospital advised.. She was not very knowledgeable about current baby products and remedies. Her and her nursing staff are unpersonable. She talks with the same scripted conversation at each appointment. We will not be going back.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

We love Dr. Lackan!! I recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor to take care of their children. We've never regretted our discussion to go see her!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Very kind patient and caring! Best doctor in town. She cares for our needs of not only my children but my whole family.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

dr. lackan is the best in town. she cares for her patients she them as if they ere her own children!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr Lackan McKenzie is a gem. Knowledgeable and attentive while still being respectful of your time. She and her staff are not pushy and judgy like some. And there's always someone to talk to after hours if needed.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Worst doctor in Amarillo, do not take your children to her.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

She's the best!! We are so blessed to have her as our Dr.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I was so pleased to find Dr Lackan. Her entire staff was wonderful at my first visit and has continued to be so throughout every office appointment. She is very patient with me and has explained things to me very well. She is wonderful and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Horrid doctor! This awful woman let my baby fall over and hit his head on the exam table. That was our deal breaker. She is very self absorbed and only appears to be there for her money. When asked to explain anything, she ignores the question and replies " that's just how we do it/ its what we do/ its part of the practice" . She gave us false information and then claimed she did not and since there was false information we decided not to get a certain treatment, thus causing her to no longer accept my child. I could go on about all the bad experiences we had with her but no one could read it all.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. McKenzie is not professional when she spoke to me or my husband concerning our daughter. She spoke down to us like we were uneducated, which we are not. She spoke in a condescending manner to us. I will not be going back to see her. Her staff is wonderful but she is not.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Dianne S. Lackan's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX