Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Neese

I love Dr Neese and Amy...I followed her when she left the Diagnostic Clinic, even though she wasn’t in my Insurance network. She always takes time and listens. I can always get to them online (when not an emergency) thru the website and I get a response the same day! Such a wonderful caring office! I’ll never change her from being my primary care doctor!! They are down to earth and they really care.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Neese has always been kind, knowledgeable and professional. She is on time and her staff actually cares.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

She is never at the office, you have to beg to see her and not her pa. She does not ask questions, does not spend time with you if you get to see her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Horrible. Arrogant. Puts her ego over your health.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I am a new patient to Dr. Neese. She was recommended to me by a few friends. The initial new patient wait is long. However, upon establishing a new patient record it is not hard at all to get in to see her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr Neese is the most thorough doctor I have ever been to. She has a wonderful manner.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I love Dr. Neese. She is kind and attentive. The staff is ok. I would like quicker results on labs but I would not switch her for another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I like Dr. Neese just fine, but her office staff and procedures need definite fine-tuning...bad about notifying on results, appt. times, etc. The staff needs to learn office ettiquette and she needs to have her nurses remove weird piercings...that's never a sign of professionalism to me. Nurse also seemed very indifferent.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Slow to give results on lab. I had an infection that needed treatment immediately. I ended up in the hospital due to slow response. Admitted by another doctor. She is a good doctor but you will have to push hard to get your lab results within 2-3 days. I feel that I deserve a phone call from staff telling me if my lab was good or bad.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I have been with Dr Neese 3 years. She is very knowledgeable and takes time to talk and listen. I know she cares about her patients and the whole family. She has figured out things that other doctors missed. She has a good network of specialist to use when needed. She won't lead you wrong. Best primary doctor I've had and I'm 50 years old.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr. Susan L. Neese's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX