Ratings for Dr. Benson S. Bonyo

His staff is terrible towards patients and especially the supervisor. She will lead him to a lawsuit very quickly.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Bonyo is a wonderful doctor who is plainly concerned about one's health and well being. He is clearly very knowledgeable. He is very good at putting small resistant children at ease and making the examination go smoothly without a lot of tears and fuss. His staff is probably better than okay, but their personalities pale when compared with Dr. Bonyo. The waiting room stay can be a bit lengthy, but patients are not rushed and they receive thorough and excellent care once in the examining room.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

My experience with dr bonito was ok I was greeted at the door friendly staff I overlook the looks because that's just how some people look dr bonyo thanked me for choosing his practice and after I was done he gave me the biggest hug...😄 also yes the wait was long but I was informed before hand that the wait time would be long because the day I went he was the only doctor there so I don't know once your checked and checked out everything went smooth ... I will be returning

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

They are rude and slow and the staff have a nasty attitude and are unhelpful, understaffed, and treat you, like your not important or dont matter they act like they are only there for the money and dont actually care about your health or what happens to you.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

A good GP is one who listens and then refers when you have a major problem. Bonyo is an example of this.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Some of the staff were very friendly. There are 2 older women who are not friendly at all. The office was clean with up to date equipment. I have since switch my children to this doctor also.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

The wait is to long please bring b-feast and, lunch because u will be there all day. Some of the staff is very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

I will not be returning to Dr. Bonyo's office. I had a 10:15am appointment and waited in the waiting room for 45min when I was taken back to the room I waited there for about a half hour. I had to leave and get my copay returned to me. When I left the room the Dr.'s were all congregated and talking to each other. No one said they were sorry and they didn't even ask me if I wanted to reschedule. I had to get to work on time. What is the point of an appointment if you are waiting for over an hour? I wasn't even seen by my Dr. Also I was there for a woman check up and the nurse who gathered all the things needed for the check up, wasn't even wearing gloves. Yuck!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Would have to wait up to 2 hours past scheduled appointment time. Didn't seem to listen, hurried, staff inconsistent.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Benson S. Bonyo's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal