Ratings for Dr. Frank A. Santoli

I will like to say Shannon is great, very great attitude. I just don't understand if I left a message with a doctor to return my call back and never call back very unprofessional, so the nurse i was speaking with on the phone I stated i need to ask the doctor some questions about my (FATHER) she going to ask about if I had power of attorney over my (FATHER)when they start asking that,as I been the one bringing him in and calling and sitting with the doctor and asking questions before. Dr. Santoli have not call me back and they have both # I'm not happy with Epic Care at alL,this makes me think how unprofessional this practice is.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

My experience was great. The staff was professional and made me feel very happy while in their care. They constantly made sure I was comfortable.- O. Whitney

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Was great! All staff very friendly and polite. Also, timeliness was appreciated- I never had to wait.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Santoli knows his field but has NO bedside manner. He talks down to people and treats them like just another number and/or dollar signs in his pocket.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Santoli is very knowledgable and up-to-date on his hematology/oncology information. He has been very supportive to my family and me during my battle with a blood disorder. He ensures that he gets his patients in on time and he is open to second opinions and consulting with other doctors.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Frank A. Santoli's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med