Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Varda

Dr. Varda and his team are simply the best there is. I've had the opportunity to get a closer peek into Dr. Varda's office than the average patient and I cannot recommend them enough. Dr. Varda is incredibly knowledgeable and skilled which is evident in his accurate diagnosing, precision procedures, and long lasting results. He communicates treatment options clearly by using simple terms and consequently provides his patients with understanding and peace of mind. All hygienists, staff members, and assistants are prepared, professional, and welcoming which creates a wonderfully positive experience. There is an atmosphere of urgency and perfection that can be felt within the office. I trust Dr. Varda and have the confidence in him to provide me with the most superior quality of care that I expect. This is the best place you could go.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I hate going to the dentist. Believe me I love this dentist and his whole office. You feel cared for !

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

It is always a pleasure to have an appointment at this office. Not only is the work top notch but everyone is so pleasant. I am always made to feel important and never kept waiting.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I just started seeing Dr Varda and I could go on for pages on how much I appreciate he and his staff's attention to detail. His offices are state-of-the-art, his staff is friendly and attentive and the quality of care I have received thus far is un-matched. I had a root canal done yesterday and while not everyone has the same experience, I for one have virtually no pain today. What a class act!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Used this dentist for MANY MANY years with great success. Several crowns installed perfectly. Not the cheapest, but his work is impeccable.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Had to go to a different doctor since Dr. Varda left a open space around my cap. Had to get a root canal in scottsdale and a new crown because of his poor work. Be careful and get another opinion before you use him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Valley Dental Care has been providing dental care for our family for years. I love the fact that they show sincerity and courtesy, whether talking about finances, hygiene, or good dental habits in general. Having been in quite a few dental offices, the difference in professional mannerisms and protocol is quite obvious from the moment you step into their establishment. And the hygienitsts always provide the best care, with awareness to issues such as sensitivity or discomfort, which I especially value. Thanks to Dr. Varda and the entire staff at Valley Dental Care, my past experiences at a dental office have been great!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I have been with Dr. Varda since 2002. I have never regretted going to Valley Dental Care because not only is Dr. Varda a wonderful dentist but his staff are amazing and very friendly. When I go in for cleanings, I never feel pain, the hygentist are always helpful and always tell me what I need to do in order to maintain clean, cavity free teeth. I recommend Dr. Varda's office to anyone and everyone in search of a great dental experience.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Over all I would say this, Dr. Varda is a guy and a great dentist as well. He also has a great staff. I like this office a lot.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Having not had any dental care for many years I ended up with a problem that would require attention soon. I searched dentists and found Dr. Varda. Went for a consultation and really liked his overall demeanor. I needed some extractions and being very dental phobic he recommended Oral Conscious Sedation. I went with that after enrolling in the Eclipse Dental Plan which discounted the work a lot. I had two nasty old wisdom teeth and another bad tooth which was mostly gone extracted and let me tell you that with the sedation, I had NO problem with anything. Felt like I was there for just a few minutes and everything went great. Believe me when I say that I'm a "Dental ****" but all of this changed my whole mindset after a lifetime of dental fear. Dr. Varda is a great dentist AND a great guy. He set me at ease with this whole process not to mention that his staff are also just the best. I will ned to have a some more work done in the future and guess where I will be going?

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010