Dr. Kenneth B. Liegner

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth B. Liegner

Staff were extremely friendly and made me feel right at home. Best physician out there, no question. I am glad that I am finally in the hands of someone with his level of expertise, compassion, thoroughness & open-mindedness.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

All about money and his playing doctor using patients for his own research. Out of touch with all the stuff going on. A bit odd and arrogant, seems desperate to prove to non-lyme doctors that you have lyme..it is a .waste of time. He seems too much involved with his own agenda that does not include getting you well. Keep looking for a real well rounded doctor. He is too self interested and I do not think other lyme doctors like him..

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Good. Deals in Chronic Lyme. Only problem is he puts a lot of responsibility on patient to tell him what he prescribed. Slow on getting forward on some treatment...seeks consensus that sometimes the decision needs to be absolute. I guess this is a protection mechanism due to legalities treating lyme.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

He is amazing and got me back to living healthy again after a long battle with recurring Lyme. He is one of the best practitioner's in this field. I wish I lived closer. Very knowledgeable, professional and genuinely interested in putting his patient's first. He is thorough and expertise in his field. I have not stopped referring others to Dr. Liegner. I hope that they took the time to reconsider following up with him when they came up empty handed. He will not give you false hope. He will, however, inform you to better educate you and treat you with respect.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

not the greatest......... too expensive and always the same answer " i dont know"

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

One of the best dr. He was patient and when other dr gave a range from nothing is wrong, to you might have lymphoma - dr. liegner took the time and when back in the early 90's there was not a good lyme test - he was able to make the diagnosis from a spinal tap. I truly believed he saved my life!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr Liegner stands out among the experts in Chronic Lyme treatment in all aspects. He treats patients with the utmost respect and care, his clinical notes are written with precision. As my local LLD said, his notes are exact and such a pleasure to read for their clarity and thoughtfulness and suggestions for next steps. He excels at working with physicians in other states, mentoring them in how to treat their lyme patients using the weath of knowledge he has gained over the years. He so cares about his patients and their wellbeing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Thank you for helping my grandfather when he was told he was not sick.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Liegner did extensive testing that no others doctors gave me. After years of suffering, he cured me. Yes, it took 3 years, but I live well and healthy now. He is in the business to help and cure people and give them their life back.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

He listened and he BELIEVED his patient validating it scientificially. I am quite confident without Dr. Liegner's expertise I would not be living. I owe him the restoration of my health and have emence appreciation for his compassion and expert care. He is a gift from God and so are his staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Kenneth B. Liegner's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1976)