Ratings for Dr. Beth Goldman

I have been seeing Dr. Goldman for 19 years and can't imagine seeing another doctor, even though I have to travel 45 mins to her office. She is an excellent listener, is never rushed and has an awesome personality. She is the only doctor my husband has ever had good experiences with--this has a lot to do with her carefully listening and taking the time to understand patient concerns. The PAs and nursing staff are also excellent and very pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend Dr. Goldman as a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I am 66 and I have never encountered such a bad doctor, almost to the point of negligence. She ordered a carotid artery test based on some issues I was having. I had to leave 3 messages for her nurse to even get back to me and was told both arteries were 50-70% blocked. I told the nurse I was leaving town for 6 weeks and wanted to talk to Dr. Goldman right away because I was of course quite concerned. She never returned my call and I had to leave 2 more messages for her nurse in order to get the nurse to call me back. She told me Dr.Goldman said not to worry, just to go have a good vacation and she'd see me in 6 weeks! I had my records faxed to an internist where I was spending the 6 weeks and he was appalled by Dr.Goldman's total lack of responsiveness to my concern. He immediately put me on 2 medications and agreed that she was truly negligent. I will never set foot in that office again and 3 friends who are patients of hers have now left her practice as well based on my experience.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Goldman for about 14 years or so. I can't imagine having a better physician. She is caring, thorough, helpful and really knows her stuff. She's also very easy to talk to. Her staff is pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Amazing Doctor, Nurse Practitioner and support staff. With about 20 years of care from Dr. Goldman I am very content!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

i love dr. goldman!!! always kind understanding and patient. very calm and pleasant manner. good sense of humor. i feel very comfortable with her, and talking to her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Goldman is so helpful and responsive. She is very personable and caring. I feel she is the best PCP I have ever had. She doesn't seem rushed and she tries to help in any way she can.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

The office staff needs much improvement. also the wait time on the phone is very long.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

office staff needs improvement, is difficult to get appointments with the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Goldman has been my doctor for over a decade and I feel so lucky to have her as my doctor. If she ever gets an opening, snatch it up!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

DR Goldman is great! She really cares about her patients and she does everything to accommodate them! I really like her a lot and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Beth Goldman's Credentials

• Gujarati

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cambridge, MA