Ratings for Dr. Yvonne L. Saunders

My first encounter with Dr Saunders was a pleasant one but over the course of time it has quickly decli

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Love Dr. Saunders. My wife & I have been her patients for over 6 years, and I would not want any other doctor. Nothing but great,positive experiences with her and her staff. She cares about her patients and treats them like people and not just patients. She listens to her patients and fully explains any and all lab results.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Devastating heartwrenching experience!! My 35 year old daughter, with 6 month old son, made appointment for abdominal pain. She saw physician's assistant, who did blood work but did not examine her abdomen, ordered ultrasound for the following week. Her hemoglobin was dangerously low, no one called her with results. Ultrasound showed abdominal tumor with spread to liver, saw Dr. Saunders who sent her home!! I, her mother, took her to ER that night, where she was immediately admitted and died six weeks later of cancerous tumor. I am an RN and have never experienced such poor care, no compassion. When I attempted to embrace my daughter after hearing the ultrasound results, Dr. Saunders told me "not now! After all, she's 35 years old!" My daughter repeated this story many times while dying. So sad that this doctor had made such an impact.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

My family and I have been seeing Dr Saunders for 7 years. She is truly interested in our health and well-being. I am very satisfied with the service I receive from her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My wife and I have been with Dr. Saunders for over 10 years, we did pre-international travel shots and I go to her for my DOT physicals as well. We are pleased with everything except wait times. She takes time to answer any questions and takes her time to understand our concerns. Referrals are easy and thorough and her nurse/MA is very kind as well.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Treats you as a person rather than number; appointments are easy to make, staff is very professional

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

"My way or highway" - that is how I was treated by dr. Saunders. I came with the physical symptoms of poisoning and all she offered me was a refferal to a psychiatrist. After I told her that 3 months ago I was trying to make an appointment for my daughter and nobody called me back, her answer was, " you are the only one that complains about it. There is a lot of doctors around. I suggest you to change a doctor." Very professional attitude!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Saunders is the best. Extremely knowledgeable and conscienctious. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!! Waited 3 days to get an appointment only to wait for hour and a half and do told i had to reschedule or come back in an hour. Why? Because its was lunch time.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! Its not my fault that they over booked. Took walk-ins with no open appointment. This is a turn and burn establishment. They just take on more than they can handle. Resulting in EXTREMELY POOR PATIENT CARE!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GO HERE AT ALL!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!! The doctor would not even come out and send me away herself. She made the receptionist tell me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Saunders is wonderful, thorough, kind, and has a great bedside manner. I trust her implicitly with my health and my children as well. She actually listens when you talk and she pays attention. She is the standard by which all doctors should be judged!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Yvonne L. Saunders's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)