You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Richard Casey

Great doctor with great sense of humour and awesome bedside manner. Was quick to see me and schedule a vasectomy. Once at the hospital for the procedure, he worked fast and did an awesome job with a minimum amount of pain and swelling afterwards. It was a pleasure to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

He has been and is a wonderful help to my Dad. We are very grateful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Richard Casey is a great doctor. I have now seen him three times, one even in public, where he had offered me advice regarding my issue. He has a good ear, practical, thorough advice and solutions and is open to yours as well. He always makes me feel very comfortable and has a very professional and genuine demeanor. I highly recommend Dr. Casey, and if he's ever on vacation...his partner Dr. Incze is great too!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I was diagnosed with aggressive prostate cancer and I went for a radical prostatectomy. Prostate cancer runs in my family and my brother died from not attending to it. From the time of diagnosis to surgery was only a month. On waking up from surgery he was beside the bed giving me comfort. He has extended my life many years and also relieved me of many urinary tract problems of old age. He and his staff were kind and always understanding. He was recommended to me as the best urinary tract surgeon in the Oakville area and he didn't disappoint me.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I underwent an extensive 8 month wait period to see my first Urologist in Burlington for a Circumcision. After waiting over an hour for a scheduled appointment, I was only offered a frenectomy, because I did not match the required visible requirements for the procedure of scarring or phimosis. After disregarding my pleas of a frenectomy not solving my problems of discomfort and pain. Instead of getting the frenectomy and wasting my time for months, I decided to request another Urologist. A friend recommended Dr. Casey, and within 2 months I was in his office. Within 5 minutes of my scheduled appointment I was called in, and we immediately got into discussing the problem at hand after introductions. He listened to me, asked to take a look and right away started comparing the pros and cons of a circumcision. After excessive prior research, I knew exactly what I was getting into. I was told to speak with the front desk for a surgery date, I thanked him and I was on my way. Had my surgery within a month after that, went extremely smoothly. Post surgery it was a mess, but as the swelling decreased and healing continued, I was able to see what a masterful surgeon he truly is. You cant really tell I had an adult circumcision, and I couldn't possibly ask for a better functional / cosmetic result. I will be heading back to Dr. Casey for a 3 month post op check up, however everything is ahead of schedule and perfect. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Lets be honest. At every Doctors office we all wait a little longer to see the doctor than the time our appointment is supposed to start. This rating is about Doctor Casey in reality and not whether I waited an extra 5 minutes to be seen. As such I found Doctor Casey to extremely professional, easy to talk to and he put me at total ease with my procedure. On the day of the procedure he was again an easy to talk to person and really made me as comfortable as possible. 1 week after the procedure I feel great, having had very little pain and following his instructions completely (I did not even take pain killers). I would highly recommend Doctor Casey and know that if any man needs to see a Urologist if is usually quite important. Doctor Casey will put you at ease and you will be happy with his professional ability, ease with speaking candid with him and his ability as a Doctor is a 10/10. I was so happy I sent his office a Thank You card (when was the last time you had a procedure and felt like sending the Doctor a Thank You card?) needless to say, I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

The front staff are rude and not helpful at all. I am middle aged professional who dreads having to call or speak to The front staff. Dr. Casey is an affable ,helpful, and caring man who will not just look at the physical but also the psych emotional side of the medical issue. I have trust in his care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Worst experience of my life, never thought i would need to beg for help.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I am a young man diagnosed with cancer 3 times in a year suffering with multiple symptoms that I had to explain each and every time I went in. He would forget what was told to me on an appointment previous and change his treatment the next. I was deperate for help and he offered none. He ignored standard treatments and I am positive based on my second opinions he seeded my cancer by not treating me with Chemo. Although a nice guy and probably good at many things he does, treatment for cancer would not be his strength. Go to a urologist who specializes urology oncology. If you are looking for a doctor who remembers you at least a little and is willing to treat multiple issues at a time he is probably not for you. Over a year of my life spent desperate for help and received none.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr Casey came highly recommended. He was very approachable, knowledgable and compassionate. He gave me his diagnosis and provided me with treatment options. I went with his recomendation and am pleased to say that I am doing much better.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Richard Casey's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor with great sense of humour and awesome bedside manner. Was quick to see me and schedule a vasectomy. Once at the hospital for the procedure, he wor..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He has been and is a wonderful help to my Dad. We are very grateful. "

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Richard Casey is a great doctor. I have now seen him three times, one even in public, where he had offered me advice regarding my issue. He has a good ear, ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with aggressive prostate cancer and I went for a radical prostatectomy. Prostate cancer runs in my family and my brother died from not attending..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I underwent an extensive 8 month wait period to see my first Urologist in Burlington for a Circumcision. After waiting over an hour for a scheduled appointment,..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lets be honest. At every Doctors office we all wait a little longer to see the doctor than the time our appointment is supposed to start. This rating is ab..."

October 1, 2014