Ratings for Dr. Richard Casey

Office staff was helpful. Doctor was direct and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

both dr casey and his partner are great . He is honest with you and straightforward.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I have had a great experience with Dr Casey and would recommend him to my friends

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

A great surgeon, have sporting personality, after seeing him the patient is relaxed. To get appointment is not irritating, have good knowledge of his profession and very well experienced. Listened to his patients with patience and not hurriedly.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Casey performed a prostatectomy in 2010. For two years the PSA was negligible. Then it returned. He said I needed radiation. He dismissed me, not like, "Ah, things are fine. You don't need me any more." No it was not like that. He knew he buggered things up. Well, I had 33 radiation treatments and all to no avail. Now I find that the PSA has gone through the roof. A bond scan showed that it as metastasized into my spine, sternum and rib cage. So much for this urologist. My advice..... Go somewhere else. Do not deal with this cold, unsympathetic person.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

It has been a pleasure seeing Dr. Casey over the past year. Helpful and always made himself available when I needed to see him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Awesome doctor! Helpful and friendly - took the time to speak with us and we didn't feel rushed. Would recommend to everyone! Rare to find doctors like this now a days!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Illogical and dismissive. My advice is to stay away from a doctor who is incapable or too lazy to put together all the parameters related to my case and formulate an appropriate treatment. He was too lazy to follow the right procedure to complete his examination. I think in his mind, he has already retired from his profession and is very selective in the cases he takes. If he doesn't like you, you are finished with him. My advice to you is to find a doctor who is still interested in practicing his profession and poviding treatment to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Very personabe and Great Very personable. Acutely aware of my desire to resume wintering in Florida and expedited my care and worked along with me. Get along well and has a great sense of humour which I enjoy. Great personality, humourous, knowledgeable, usually punctual. Straight to the point. Worked with my desire to return to Florida for the winter and scheduled accordingly. Cindy also very accommodating in same manner.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Absolute joke. I have been experiencing pain at the tip of my peni$ for 2 years and he bluntly decided it was all in my head without even looking at me. No bedside manner, no recommendations. Avoid him

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016