Ratings for Dr. Richard Casey

Awesome doctor! Helpful and friendly - took the time to speak with us and we didn't feel rushed. Would recommend to everyone! Rare to find doctors like this now a days!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Illogical and dismissive. My advice is to stay away from a doctor who is incapable or too lazy to put together all the parameters related to my case and formulate an appropriate treatment. He was too lazy to follow the right procedure to complete his examination. I think in his mind, he has already retired from his profession and is very selective in the cases he takes. If he doesn't like you, you are finished with him. My advice to you is to find a doctor who is still interested in practicing his profession and poviding treatment to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Very personabe and Great Very personable. Acutely aware of my desire to resume wintering in Florida and expedited my care and worked along with me. Get along well and has a great sense of humour which I enjoy. Great personality, humourous, knowledgeable, usually punctual. Straight to the point. Worked with my desire to return to Florida for the winter and scheduled accordingly. Cindy also very accommodating in same manner.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Absolute joke. I have been experiencing pain at the tip of my peni$ for 2 years and he bluntly decided it was all in my head without even looking at me. No bedside manner, no recommendations. Avoid him

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

After months of being worried with myself, I was eager and excited to see a specialist on my issue. I was happy to know that I would finally see a doctor that could really take a deep look into my situation....too bad that wasn't the case at all. Dr.Casey didn't take my concerns seriously and wouldn't take blood test to fully assess me saying "I'm not going to do that." I was surprised to say the least when he stated that after I asked multiple times and waited months for this appointment. I feel like he brushed off my concerns. Hopefully I will find a doctor that will at the minimum get me blood tests and look into my situation with greater concern.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Awesome Doctor. On request of Milton Hospital Emerg. Dr., he checked hubby within in days, not weeks, found problem and 2 weeks later performed laser surgery to correct problem. Answered my questions in such a way I could understand, not a bunch of doctor talk, is very efficient and has a great sense of humour. Follow up visit was good, only 5 minutes after appointment time and his assistant is very friendly and helpful as well. Would highly recommend Dr. Casey.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Great doctor with great sense of humour and awesome bedside manner. Was quick to see me and schedule a vasectomy. Once at the hospital for the procedure, he worked fast and did an awesome job with a minimum amount of pain and swelling afterwards. It was a pleasure to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

He has been and is a wonderful help to my Dad. We are very grateful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Richard Casey is a great doctor. I have now seen him three times, one even in public, where he had offered me advice regarding my issue. He has a good ear, practical, thorough advice and solutions and is open to yours as well. He always makes me feel very comfortable and has a very professional and genuine demeanor. I highly recommend Dr. Casey, and if he's ever on vacation...his partner Dr. Incze is great too!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I was diagnosed with aggressive prostate cancer and I went for a radical prostatectomy. Prostate cancer runs in my family and my brother died from not attending to it. From the time of diagnosis to surgery was only a month. On waking up from surgery he was beside the bed giving me comfort. He has extended my life many years and also relieved me of many urinary tract problems of old age. He and his staff were kind and always understanding. He was recommended to me as the best urinary tract surgeon in the Oakville area and he didn't disappoint me.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015