Ratings for Dr. Stephan C. Lange

never met or talked to Doc after 4 visits. Just PA

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Had two discectomies by Dr Lange at different times. I always found him to be kind, knowledgeable and compassionate. His staff is helpful and friendly. His PA is the best! Always explains things in detail and never felt rushed. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Does not return calls. Staff lies about the Dr. or PA being in. He does surgery in the morning then sees patients after. His PA is always in.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Lange since 2003 because I have degenerative disc disease. I had a disc remove and later a fusion. He has always been easy to talk to and starts with no surgical options first. I recommend him to everyone who asks me about a back doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

This doctor may think he is very skilled but I question how effective you can be when you are so dismissive. I was treated over a long period of time including spinal surgery. Each visit at different offices he was very dismissive. If you got 2 minutes you were lucky. I had to have further spine surgery 3 years later.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

While Dr. Lange is, no doubt, a ver good surgeon, his choice of how to treat his patients is certainly within the sphere of unethical. He performed Same Day Microsurgery & removed a fragmented disc impinging on the siatic nerve due to osteoporosis with stenosis. I was admitted at 9:00 am, surgery was concluded at C. 11:30 am. I was still under the effects of the anesthetic which had to be administered in larger amounts due to bodily resistance secondeary to pain medication taken while awaiting surgery.He came to Recovery Room at 2:00 pm He told me to get up &walk about 20'& returm. I had no pain & was quite giddy from residual effects of the larger than normal amount of anesthetic that was used.He proceeded to discharge me then & there. At home, as the anesthetic began to wear off.The pain became increasingly intolerable despite pain medication that I had left over.By midnight,I was writhing in absolute orst pain I've everhad.I was returned to hosp.via ambulance.He refused to readmit

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Absolutely wonderful! He is very intelligent, caring, and professional. He is not opposed to recommending another opinion or trying several treatment options ofered by other doctors. This is a doctor who does not have an inflated ego that gets in the way of his caring for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007

Dr. Stephan C. Lange's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Farmington, CT