Ratings for Dr. Luu Q. Doan

I had an amazing experience with Dr Doan and his staff, they were professional and accommodating. Dr Doan is a straight forward person and will tell you like it is, he's honest whether you like it or not. Day of surgery was great, I laughed and joked with the entire staff and woke up excited and not in pain at all. I would highly recommend Dr Doan to anyone and I can't stress enough how great my breasts look. My friend and I got ours done together and we couldn't be happier, thank you Dr Doan for doing such an amazing job.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I believe this doctor is great at doing regular breast implants I unfortunately got a breast left and the small implant by him and it Was not as good as he said it was going to be i got a donut left but ended up with a horrible scar and one breast is in the exact same position as it was before the surgery

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Doan and his staff are amazing. I just had my second BA and I would never go elsewhere. Ive read so comments saying he is cold and harsh. No he is honest and real. You ask a question he will tell you like it is. He knows what's best and if you want someone to sugar coat it and give you what you this is best regardless outcome go elsewhere. He knows what's best and he is confident and over knowledgeable and that makes me feel safe in his hands. You have to with your surgeon. I just recommended his to my girlfriend and she got a BA and is in love. I will keep recommending him because he knows what he is doing he isnt there to be your bff hes there to do a great job.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

The worst bedside manner i've ever experienced. I understand that skill and precision are extremely important but being able to treat patients with respect and dignity is crucial to the overall experience. Dr. Doan has one of the coldest demeanors i've seen and if it wasn't for his semi-decent staff (who will whisper about you as if you can't hear it), I would've walked out the day of my surgery. I regret going through with him. Word to the wise: Dr. Doan isn't Godly like he believes he is. He needs to learn humility because his little degree could be gone in a flash....and by that time, he will have lost all of his friends...and family. I DO NOT recommend Dr. Doan.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Down is very professional. The work he did on my breast is beautiful! I am so so so satisfied. People might think he's a little harsh but hey the man is blunt and he's real. He will tell you what's up, no bs. His pricing is also very reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an awesome BA. If you looking for a doctor that will sweet talk you, look elsewhere. He's good at what he does and it shows.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Worst bed side manners ever. Exact words "don't come back to me after you get contraction and expect me to feel sorry for you because I won't" all because I wanted to go through the nipple and not under the breast line.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Doan and his staff were amazing. I drove 12hrs to have my augmentation and I am 100% satisfied. Dr. Doan was very friendly and to the point. I would recommend him to anyone he is top notch and very affordable!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr Doan is the absolute best plastic surgeon around! I've been a patient of his since 2007 and have had multiple procedure done by him . He is extremely knowledgable and very honest about everything . He truly is an artist and very passionate about what he does the staff is amazing too . I would highly recommend DR Doan to anyone that is looking for an honest plastic surgen that delivers great result!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I'm completely shocked at the comment below that said he had the worst bed side manner! That was not my experience! The clinic had messed everything up the day of surgery from the size I ordered to the price! I was a mess! He fixed everything and was completely amazing! He even called me on the holiday two days later to check on me! My only regret is that I didn't go to his office but I will if I ever want anything else done!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I had a breast augmentation and Dr Doan did a great job no problems after surgery love the staff and highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Luu Q. Doan's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Huntington Beach, CA