Ratings for Dr. Misty J. Rydelski

I feel that I just have to complain about the service that Dr. Rydelski. In 2011 I had 3 doctors appointments. At the last one I was told that Dr. Rydelski had left to form a urgent care. The office id not call me or e-mail me of this. Today I got a billings for the year 2011 with a nasty note. I had never received a billing from Dr. Rydelski. In 2011 I had a flood in my garage and 2010yr and 2011yr boxes were destroyed. Now I will have to try and trace 2011 back somehow. Dr, Rydelski should be reported however probably nothing will come of this. I plan to teel everyone that asks to not go to this doctor. A bill after 4yrs in the amount of $211.73...

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Rydelski has been our family Dr for many years and we feel completely comfortable with her and her staff. She is thorough in her exams and keeps track of any testings/blood work we're due for. She always has time for questions. We are very satified with her as our Dr and feel she cares about us..and she has called me at home and when I was in the hospital. She has recently moved her office and we will follow her there.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

This doctor never calls back herself, it's nurses who do call backs for her. She's slow at diagnosing what the problem is and I always felt a little rushed at the visits. On one occasion she was in and out of the room several times because she was also seeing other patients at the same time. If you're looking for a doctor to treat the sniffles then she's the one but if you have something more serious then look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

Stay away from this doctor! Frequently misdiagnoses. Very inaccessible. Does not get back to you in a timely fashion. Finally getting good care after changing to another doctor. Staff even worse than she is. Very rude!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

This Doctor according to her staff refuses to take calls from patients and refuses to return calls. I have never had a Dr. that inaccessible.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

She helped me when no other doctor would listen. She respects her patients. She saved and changed my life :) (I have hypothyroid and PCOS)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2006

She is the needle in the haystack when it comes to doctors. You will not find a more caring considerate doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2005

Open minded and considerate. Actually cares and takes time with patients.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2004

Dr. Misty J. Rydelski's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal