Ratings for Dr. David A. Wallman

I have been patient of Dr. Wallman for over 25 years and many of my family members and friends visit him as well. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. Most recently I hurt my lower back and was in a lot of pain. He was able to see me quickly and after a few treatments I'm feeling much better. Dr. Wallman has help me countless times over the years with various sports injuries. Excellent doctor, I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I saw Dr Wallman after I threw my back out doing yard work. I called his office and they got me in right away. I came into his office looking like a question mark, after two treatments I was feeling much better and was standing much straighter. He is great and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Wallman is my nutrition consultant. I heard him speak on cholesterol at a meeting and was impressed by the enormous amount of information he had based on scientific study that was delivered in a language I could understand. He is brilliant with nutrition care, just brilliant. I recommend him highly

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

I have known Dr. Wallman for 30 years. He is an outstanding doctor and individual. Very caring.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Dr. Wallman goes way beyond being a chirpractor. He is extremely knowledgeable in wellness health & holistic medicine as well as issues with many food allergies. He explains things thoroughly. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Thank God for Dr Wallman. He was the only doctor who listened and helped me. I've been to numerous doctors only to be told that I swallow air when I eat and there is nothing they could do for me. Dr Wallman was smart enough to realize I wasn't digesting my food, and thanks to him I am getting my health back and starting to feel good again. I can't say enough good thing about Dr Wallman and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Wallman is an incredibly knowledgeable and caring doctor. He always puts his patients first and is genuinely concerned about their well-being. His treatments are tailored to each individual patient and I feel like I am truly being cared for when I go to his office. I strongly recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

I have a been a patient of Dr. Wallman's for 30 years. The office staff is very friendly and kind. I have been under Dr. Card's care for approx. 3 years for many ailments and he is remarkable. I have never once seen any doctor with "poor bedside manner"...that is outrageous! I have moved out of state and when I am home I make it a point to have a visit for a proper adjustment!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable! I was seen in an very timely manner and the staff was very pleasant. Dr. Wallman was very easy to talk to and extremely understanding. He put in a lot of time to listen to what I had to say. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Wallman is a very fine doctor. He is intent in regard to the improvement of my condition and is genuine, caring and exceptionally knowledgeable. His persona is one of the old fashioned doctors - wanting the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. David A. Wallman's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med