Ratings for Dr. Tracy L. Vera

I've been a patient of Dr. Vera's since she finished her residency at St. Joseph's Hospital in 2003. After residency, she initially joined an established group of physicians located downtown on Michigan Ave. After some time, Dr. Vera made a decision to join Centro de Salud Esperanza, a multi-specialty community health center on Chicago's southwest side. My decision to follow Dr. Vera to her new home was an easy one for me. She has proved to be a very compassionate, skillful, and knowledgable physician. I trust her with every aspect of my health. Her attention to detail is exceptional, and her bedside manner is beyond measure. I have personally referred several friends/family members to her...all of which are extremely happy with my referral. I intend on keeping Dr. Vera as my physician, for as long as she's in practice!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Vera is very approachable, and easy to converse with. I didn't feel rushed or judged in any way. I get the general feeling that she is very concerned about each of he patient's well being.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Tracy L. Vera's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)