Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Barnett

We were referred to Dr. Barnett not only for his fertility expertise but also his willingness to help LGTB couples by our OBGYN. Not only is he Awesome, but his staff is also equally as AWESOME, caring, and willing to assist in every way possible! Dr. Barnett gives you a fertility plan that is spelled out and understood. All questions and concerns are answered each step of the way! We are happy to report that Baby #1 is on the way and due April 2018. We will miss seeing all of the smiling faces of Frisco IVF!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Brian D. Barnett's response
Hello there! We can't thank you enough for your review, your words are so appreciated. We are thrilled and can't wait for your baby miracle to arrive. Thank you, Dallas IVF

Submitted August 23, 2017

I had lost all hope of getting pregnant and was referred to Dr. Brian Barnett. I was very nervous going into this, but his office made me feel comfortable. They explained everything in depth to me even if I asked twice they were patient with me. The staff is nice and the office is clean. I had hope again after seeing Dr. Barnett even after the first visit. My treatment was successful and I am pregnant, due in October! I will come back to see him at Dallas IVF when I am ready for my 2nd baby!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

We found Dr. Barnett when searching for the best infertility specialist in Dallas and were not disappointed. We were explained our options clearly and the staff was very helpful. We got pregnant on our first try with IUI. I have already recommended Dr. Barnett to some of my friends struggling with getting pregnant.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Brian D. Barnett's response
Thank you for your review and for your kind recommendations.

Submitted May 9, 2017

We were referred to Dr. Barnett by our OBGYN after struggling with infertility. Dr. Barnett and his staff were very knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. We always felt like a top priority and all helped ease our anxiety through the process. I had a successful egg retrieval in Spring 2016 and had 6 frozen embryos. We are currently pregnant with a baby boy due April 27, 2017 after our single embryo transfer in August 2016. We became pregnant after the first transfer with only one embryo. We are so thankful to Dr. Barnett and his staff and look forward to seeing them in the future to continue growing our family!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Barnett and his staff was so kind and helpful guiding us through the IVF journey.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Brian D. Barnett's response
Thank you for your review and for trusting us to walk alongside your IVF journey.

Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Barnett and his staff are out of this world! Dr. Barnett made me and my husband feel like even though we were young, our desire to start a family mattered. At our consultation we felt at ease with the plan/goal that Dr. Barnett set for us. We started treatments and blood work immediately. Because he listened to us and took the time to go through my medical records he found out things that other doctors had missed. Appointments were available to be made within a day or two of calling. His staff was amazing! The lady that does the ultrasounds explains everything! His nurse was available to answer all my questions that I had at anytime. Thanks to him after having an ovary removed, 3 years of infertility, and a miscarriage we are now pregnant!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Brian D. Barnett's response
Thank you so much for the fabulous review. We are so happy to help you and husband during this time.

Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr Brian Barnett is the real deal. Super knowledgeable. Highly professional. Clean and updated facilities. We only had to go through one IVF treatment and he did a SINGLE EMBRYO implant and we became pregnant the FIRST time! We had a beautiful, healthy, full term little baby girl. After a year we decided we wanted to try again for baby #2. We went back to see Dr Barnett, he implanted a SINGLE FROZEN embryo and we became pregnant for the 2nd time. Highly recommend his services. We appreciated his direct communication style and all of his advice to get us to this stage we are in. We were referred to him by our OBGYN and we are so thankful for the referral as he changed our lives forever in the best way!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Brian D. Barnett's response
Hello there, We appreciate the positive review and want to thank you for choosing Dallas IVF to help you grow your family. Dallas IVF Team

Submitted January 3, 2017

Very professional and kind. The staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Barnett was exceptional in finding out what my fertility issues were and then giving options that not only medically made sense, but also took into consideration how high stress my job is and how to make a difficult situation seem very simple to overcome. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He will find a solution and give you a plan you can be confident in.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Excellent straightforward Doctor with great results! Amanda was my nurse, she was very caring and helpful. Everyone was great!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Brian D. Barnett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I take great pride in providing individualized treatments to infertile couples. Many couples are able to conceive with simple office based treatments, but if couples require advanced treatments, we are able to manage their complete care at our world-class facilities.

• Spanish

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1990)

• D Magazine Best of Dallas 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015