Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Pickholtz

BEST DOCTOR AND STAFF. Best care . Followup on patient after treatment. Doctor and entire staff makes you feel like part of a big family. I am cosidering going out of my city to continue receiving care from this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

DR.PICKHOLTZ WAS MY DR. HE IS VERY CARING,AND WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME.SORRY HE LEFT YONKERS. WISH HE WOULD COME BACK.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

The best. I feel very sad when he left yonkers,ny. I cannot replace him and his care

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr Paul S. Pickholtz is the very best of doctors. In my 70 years of life Dr Pickholtz was a life save to me. He cares very much about the people that come to him for help, no matter what is wrong with you, Dr Pickhlotz's will fix it or find another Doctor that will. There should be more Doctors like this wonderful man that really cares about his fellow man. If I even get sick again, no matter were I live I will get myself back to Dr Pickholtz's because I know that I will be safe in his hands.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2005

DR. Pickholtz is one of the very best doctors in New York State. He is a very kind Man and will go out of his way to help you. DR. Pickholtz save my life 2 times. I think he is a very royal to his patients and in emergency he is terrific, I know live in KY and if I were to get sick again, I would go back to DR Pickholtz were I feel safe with this wonderful man. Dr Pickholtz is not a money hungry doctor, he loves what he does and he loves the people that he has cared for. Dr. Pickholtz is a super star to me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2005

Dr. Paul S. Pickholtz's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

GHI

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=11845'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Paul&quot; to &quot;Paul S.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • State changed from &quot;WV&quot; to &quot;TN&quot;

March 20, 2013
  • City changed from "Bridgeport" to "Clarksburg"

March 16, 2012