Ratings for Dr. Kerry Myckan

Just gave birth a week ago, we were hoping to receive some Sort of pain relief but due to certain health circumstances we had to go natural. Dr Myckan was amazing, very supportive, talked me through everything that was happening. She's very calm and makes you feel very confident during the labour process. She took the time to check on me several times after birth which was very appreciative. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I absolutely love having Dr. Myckan as my gynaecologist, I recently had laparoscopy surgery for a right partial hysterectomy and I have to say before I was about to go into the operating room, I was extremely nervous but that all changed when Dr. Myckan came to check on me before the surgery, she made me feel at ease and the surgery was a success and it was on,y a week ago last Wednesday & I'm doing much better then I expected, stomach is still sore but I'm healing fast, she is the best and I look forward to continuing to see her in the future, her receptionist Bernadette is also great, with all the patients they treat in the office, she always knows my name and why I'm there. I would definitely recommend Dr. Myckan,

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Myckan was the doctor that delivered my second son. Before she came into the room to "catch the baby", a resident doctor and nurse were in the room. Immediately after my son was born, I had a severe cramp in one leg. I needed stitches, my legs were in the stirrups, so I basically could not move. I still had to deliver the placenta. I was screaming in pain, something I hadn't done for the entire labour (no epidural). Dr Myckan just stood there staring at me. The resident kept looking at her to follow her lead. After 5 minutes of me being in agony (the only thing that stopped these cramps in pregnancy was standing on cold tiles which I couldn't do) the nurse finally started to vigorously massage my leg until the cramp subsided. I can't shake how useless the doctor was in that moment. She definitely failed me as a patient, and failed the resident as a teacher.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Myckan is very knowledgeable. She is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I had for both pregnancies is the friendliest most caring doctor from the cvh

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Myckan is an excellent doctor. I met her for the first time last week at my appointment. She took the time to answer all my questions. I could tell by the first impression she was super nice. I was happy to hear she will be doing my booked c section!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. Myckan delievered my first baby. She is very supportive and made my delivery fast and easy. Her encouraging words during delivery was much needed and very helpful. She had to do an episiotomy and was explaining everything to me every step of the way! Great job!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Kerry Myckan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just gave birth a week ago, we were hoping to receive some Sort of pain relief but due to certain health circumstances we had to go natural. Dr Myckan was amaz..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love having Dr. Myckan as my gynaecologist, I recently had laparoscopy surgery for a right partial hysterectomy and I have to say before I was abou..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Myckan was the doctor that delivered my second son. Before she came into the room to "catch the baby", a resident doctor and nurse were in the room. Immediat..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Myckan is very knowledgeable. She is very helpful."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best gynaecologist in mississauga, she listen to her patients ,and the most caring and concerned doctor "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had for both pregnancies is the friendliest most caring doctor from the cvh "

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had my three babies from Doctor Myckan's office and she is hands down most friendliest and caring doctor."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Myckan is an excellent doctor. I met her for the first time last week at my appointment. She took the time to answer all my questions. I could tell by the..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Myckan delievered my first baby. She is very supportive and made my delivery fast and easy. Her encouraging words during delivery was much needed and very h..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "can anyone give me her contact details? my GP refered me to a male doc that I dont want, I want to try taking her appointment directly. Is it possible? "

October 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just had an appointment with Dr. Myckan at the CVH High Risk clinic. She's the only OB that I've seen that has shown knowledgeable and justified support for m..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "i am blessed to have dr Mykan.i have ovarian cyst .i like the way how she explain everything and said do not need operation .Love her carrying nature."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If I could rate this doctor any lower I would. Basic patient rights are not being respected. Do these people even understand that We pay for their services thr..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "These doctors will give you very short answers if your are lucky that is. This is how appotment looks like for the ones going first time to 502.They will measur..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Myckan is the best. We moved away from Credit Valley but decided to return for our second baby as we'd had such a good experience the first time. Dr. Myck..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She is one of the most knowledgeable gynecologist I've dealt with. Unfortunately she works in this horrible greedy office. The staff are the rudest people I've ..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Ladies stay away! Myckan acts like this is her private practice. You will recive better treatment from your local walk in clinic doctor. No compassion no sympat..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor today I'm suffering from harsh pregnancy symptoms and I have to stand 8hrs a day. She did not have compassion what so ever she kept cutting m..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Emergency c section with Dr myckan in duty at that time. Amazing experience and fast recovery. Loved her caring and understanding nature. "

July 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Myckan delivered my first child by c-section. Second time round unfortunately I only saw Dr Myckan twice during my OB apts she was just as amazing as first t..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an ectopic pregnancy and Dr. Myckan was on duty that night. She was extremely caring and took the time to explain everything. She visited me after the sur..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the most amazing, caring, knowledgable doctor you could ever ask for. Just had surgery with her yesterday and not only did she hold my hand as I was being knock..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just delivered and dr Myckan was absolutely phenomenal"

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is an amazing Doctor, compassionate, knowledgeable, caring great bedside manner, professional.. makes you feel you are her only patient...."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so worried when I went into labour at Credit Valley as I was not sure who would be the OB delivering my twins. Than Dr. Myckan walked in with a pleasant s..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consider myself fortunate to be seen by Dr Myckan, she's an angel , very caring,knowledgeable and don't rush the appointment , 👍"

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "shes the best ob I saw ! so caring and didn't rush at all!"

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She delivered my baby boy and she was excellent very good doctor I would go to her again anytime"

October 14, 2014