Ratings for Dr. Kerry Myckan

Dr Myckan is amazing. She's very personable and takes the time to explain things. She delivered my baby last month and it was such a great experience. She made the delivery process smooth and I felt safe. Thank you so much Dr. Myckan!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

She delivered our baby and we could not have been happier; we were blessed that she was our doctor. She is very personable, kind, professional and made the delivery of our first baby smooth- we felt safe in her hands. Thank you Dr. Myckan for your kind and compassionate care, and thank you for helping bring our baby girl into the world.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

She delivered my baby and was very kind. She explined everything and the birth process went smooth. I loved her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Very kind, experienced and honest doctor. Never met a specialist like her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Never met a specialist like her before .. so much love and respect for her, she went above and beyond in explaining what's going on for my condition, very very pleasant and amazing in every aspect in her treatment and personality .. very assuring that I was at the right place . Thanks Dr myckan

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Excellent Dr! Had her for my 38 week check up and out of all the Dr's I've seen thus far, she spent the most time with me, conversing and explaining everything. You can tell she truely enjoys her job, and she is great at it! Would love to have her the day I deliver *fingers crossed!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Absolutely amazing! Was patient, kind, honest and comforting. CVH is lucky to have her on the team! We need more like her. -FTM with Fibroid issues

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Myckan is amazing. I love her and she has been nothing but caring and helpful through everything that I have gone through. She has been a god send. Her secretary Bernadetta is just as great. has always been helpful whenever I needed help.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

It seems very hard to get an appt with Dr. Kerry and seems there are only good things to say about her but man oh man is the secretary rude and abrupt. I gave 1 star for helpfulness because the staff was unhelpful.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I just had c section last week. It was my fourth one. I am so thank full to Dr Myckan the pain afterwards was even less then I felt in my other previous c sections. She is very kind and supportive as well .

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017