Ratings for Dr. Kerry Myckan

Dr Myckan is amazing! I just delivered my twins and it was a super fast delivery but she performed so well under the circumstances and kept me calm throughout the whole process. Even during the office visits she was one of the friendlier doctors.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

She’s amazing!!! Highly recommended for your pregnancy

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

I continue to be impressed with Dr. Myckan. Very professional, empathetic, kind and knowledgeable. Am in good hands...thank you!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr Myckan is a wonderful Dr. She is kind, empathetic and caring. Many specialists don’t give you the time or courtesy that you as a patient deserve. This was not the case with Dr Myckan. The day after my surgery she called me at home to check on me and see how I was doing. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing an OB/GYN

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I was very nervous and anxious the first time I met with Dr. Mycan. She was very pleasant and explained every step of the way including a procedure that I needed. I was also shocked when the day after surgery she called me at home to make sure I was doing good which I have never had from any other doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Amazing doctor who has a wonderful manner . Very easy to talk to and very thorough

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr Myckan was my OB for my emergency D&C and what a blessing to have her do my surgery. When she heard this was my third miscarriage and ended up having scar tissue after my last D&C she insisted to call the OB that specializes in Infertility for a consult before they went ahead with my surgery. I was so happy they were hearing my history and to help save my uterus & lining from anymore damage. I would highly recommend Dr Myckan as an OB as I have seen a lot lately and she was just AMAZING!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

Excellent, knowledgeable doctor. Kind, considerate and reassuring. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Myckan during my recent (first) visit with her. She was super friendly, approachable and down to earth. However, she is without doubt very experienced and well respected. In short, she possesses an ideal combination of qualities, sadly all too infrequently found amongst specialists. I would highly recommend Dr. Myckan. I should also add her staff was exceptionally welcoming and helpful too.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Best doctor for child birth she will make this journey beautifuly memorable for you

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019