Ratings for Dr. Kerry Myckan

Absolutely amazing! Was patient, kind, honest and comforting. CVH is lucky to have her on the team! We need more like her. -FTM with Fibroid issues

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Myckan is amazing. I love her and she has been nothing but caring and helpful through everything that I have gone through. She has been a god send. Her secretary Bernadetta is just as great. has always been helpful whenever I needed help.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

It seems very hard to get an appt with Dr. Kerry and seems there are only good things to say about her but man oh man is the secretary rude and abrupt. I gave 1 star for helpfulness because the staff was unhelpful.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I just had c section last week. It was my fourth one. I am so thank full to Dr Myckan the pain afterwards was even less then I felt in my other previous c sections. She is very kind and supportive as well .

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Amazing and a kind doctor. Treated my wife really well during all our visits.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Saw her today at my OB appt and I'm so glad I did! She told me that I have to be induced and she took her time explaining to me what my situation is, She is very gentle and kind, I wish she would be the one to deliver my baby!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

She delivered my baby and i can say she is the best gyno in mississauga. she explains all the procedure and is very polite,listens carefully and takes best decision for the patient. You can trust on her advice blindly! she is the best

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Best bedside manner in the 2000 clinic , I love this doctor, very humble and caring , hopefully she is the one who delivers my baby 🙏🏻

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I absolutely love this Dr. I've been seeing her since the birth of my first son and begged that she deliver my second son. She will never make you feel rushed and has always took the time to listen to me. she truly is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. K Myckan is a kind, caring, compassionate professional doctor. She explains everything and answers all your questions. What an amazing doctor! I was lucky to have her do my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016