You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kerry Myckan

Dr. Myckan is an excellent doctor. I met her for the first time last week at my appointment. She took the time to answer all my questions. I could tell by the first impression she was super nice. I was happy to hear she will be doing my booked c section!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. Myckan delievered my first baby. She is very supportive and made my delivery fast and easy. Her encouraging words during delivery was much needed and very helpful. She had to do an episiotomy and was explaining everything to me every step of the way! Great job!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I just had an appointment with Dr. Myckan at the CVH High Risk clinic. She's the only OB that I've seen that has shown knowledgeable and justified support for me to not have a c section, while also providing me with positive alternative options. Given the outcome of my previous delivery, I can understand why a c section was recommended, but Dr. Myckan was the first to listen to my concerns and preference to have a vaginal delivery and provided me with a great analysis of what my baby's measurements were, and some other options to avoid c section as I have a 1.5yr old toddler at home. I hope I get to see her again in the clinic, but if not, so glad to have met her at least this once!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

If I could rate this doctor any lower I would. Basic patient rights are not being respected. Do these people even understand that We pay for their services through our taxes?

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Myckan is the best. We moved away from Credit Valley but decided to return for our second baby as we'd had such a good experience the first time. Dr. Myckan was not my regular OB but I met her a couple of times over the pregnancies as the OB docs there work as a group. She was so kind and caring and patiently answered all my questions. True, the office is a bit hectic but she made me feel like I was her only patient that day. I secretly hoped she would be there for my delivery. So I was delighted when I arrived at the birthing ward and found out she was delivering! It was such a gentle and positive experience. This doctor truly cares about her patients and makes you feel so calm and cared for. Your lucky if you get her!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I saw this doctor today I'm suffering from harsh pregnancy symptoms and I have to stand 8hrs a day. She did not have compassion what so ever she kept cutting me off not letting me finish my sentence. My appointment was rushed into 5 min I didnt even get to speak about my depression coming back with my pregnancy. She literally roled Her eyes at me.I'm very disappointed and I hope I don't get her on my labor day. These doctors are not Gods they are here for us. Speak up

Submitted August 12, 2015

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr Myckan delivered my first child by c-section. Second time round unfortunately I only saw Dr Myckan twice during my OB apts she was just as amazing as first time has the most sweetest caring personality I have ever seen in a doctor. Even tho I had Dr Wade deliver my 2nd child on Sunday, DR Myckan came to see me personally today at credit valley when she saw my name on the list. How sweet is this doctor such a brilliant professional sweet caring Doctor. May God grant her a healthy long life so she may continue doing the best.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Kerry Myckan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Myckan is an excellent doctor. I met her for the first time last week at my appointment. She took the time to answer all my questions. I could tell by the..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Myckan delievered my first baby. She is very supportive and made my delivery fast and easy. Her encouraging words during delivery was much needed and very h..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "can anyone give me her contact details? my GP refered me to a male doc that I dont want, I want to try taking her appointment directly. Is it possible? "

October 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just had an appointment with Dr. Myckan at the CVH High Risk clinic. She's the only OB that I've seen that has shown knowledgeable and justified support for m..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "i am blessed to have dr Mykan.i have ovarian cyst .i like the way how she explain everything and said do not need operation .Love her carrying nature."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If I could rate this doctor any lower I would. Basic patient rights are not being respected. Do these people even understand that We pay for their services thr..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "These doctors will give you very short answers if your are lucky that is. This is how appotment looks like for the ones going first time to 502.They will measur..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Myckan is the best. We moved away from Credit Valley but decided to return for our second baby as we'd had such a good experience the first time. Dr. Myck..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She is one of the most knowledgeable gynecologist I've dealt with. Unfortunately she works in this horrible greedy office. The staff are the rudest people I've ..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Ladies stay away! Myckan acts like this is her private practice. You will recive better treatment from your local walk in clinic doctor. No compassion no sympat..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor today I'm suffering from harsh pregnancy symptoms and I have to stand 8hrs a day. She did not have compassion what so ever she kept cutting m..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Emergency c section with Dr myckan in duty at that time. Amazing experience and fast recovery. Loved her caring and understanding nature. "

July 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Myckan delivered my first child by c-section. Second time round unfortunately I only saw Dr Myckan twice during my OB apts she was just as amazing as first t..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an ectopic pregnancy and Dr. Myckan was on duty that night. She was extremely caring and took the time to explain everything. She visited me after the sur..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the most amazing, caring, knowledgable doctor you could ever ask for. Just had surgery with her yesterday and not only did she hold my hand as I was being knock..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just delivered and dr Myckan was absolutely phenomenal"

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is an amazing Doctor, compassionate, knowledgeable, caring great bedside manner, professional.. makes you feel you are her only patient...."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so worried when I went into labour at Credit Valley as I was not sure who would be the OB delivering my twins. Than Dr. Myckan walked in with a pleasant s..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consider myself fortunate to be seen by Dr Myckan, she's an angel , very caring,knowledgeable and don't rush the appointment , 👍"

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "shes the best ob I saw ! so caring and didn't rush at all!"

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She delivered my baby boy and she was excellent very good doctor I would go to her again anytime"

October 14, 2014