Ratings for Dr. Kerry Myckan

Dr Myckan is very knowledgable in her practice. She manages all your concerns and questions in a professional manner and gives you the ease of her knowledge. I would and always will reccomend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

She delivered my first baby and although I hadnt met her before I had heard about her and was happy to hear she was on duty when I was in labor. She was light heared and amazing. I had the best labor experience because she was real and funny and helped me push when I couldn't feel anything lol. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Myckan is such an amazing doctor hwn it comes to baby #2 ill be aure to try my hardest to have her by my side again. Her knowledge is unbeatable and the care she has for her patients is unquestionable. Thank You for all your help and advice after I had my son.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

She is a very experienced doctor with the manner to go along with it. She did an excellent job with my surgery and scar... what scar? I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

amazing Dr. caring, welcoming, very calm, knowledgable, truly recommend her shes a total pleasure.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

she makes feel at ease , she is welcoming , open tuned to you need she is great!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Just gave birth a week ago, we were hoping to receive some Sort of pain relief but due to certain health circumstances we had to go natural. Dr Myckan was amazing, very supportive, talked me through everything that was happening. She's very calm and makes you feel very confident during the labour process. She took the time to check on me several times after birth which was very appreciative. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I absolutely love having Dr. Myckan as my gynaecologist, I recently had laparoscopy surgery for a right partial hysterectomy and I have to say before I was about to go into the operating room, I was extremely nervous but that all changed when Dr. Myckan came to check on me before the surgery, she made me feel at ease and the surgery was a success and it was on,y a week ago last Wednesday & I'm doing much better then I expected, stomach is still sore but I'm healing fast, she is the best and I look forward to continuing to see her in the future, her receptionist Bernadette is also great, with all the patients they treat in the office, she always knows my name and why I'm there. I would definitely recommend Dr. Myckan,

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Myckan was the doctor that delivered my second son. Before she came into the room to "catch the baby", a resident doctor and nurse were in the room. Immediately after my son was born, I had a severe cramp in one leg. I needed stitches, my legs were in the stirrups, so I basically could not move. I still had to deliver the placenta. I was screaming in pain, something I hadn't done for the entire labour (no epidural). Dr Myckan just stood there staring at me. The resident kept looking at her to follow her lead. After 5 minutes of me being in agony (the only thing that stopped these cramps in pregnancy was standing on cold tiles which I couldn't do) the nurse finally started to vigorously massage my leg until the cramp subsided. I can't shake how useless the doctor was in that moment. She definitely failed me as a patient, and failed the resident as a teacher.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Myckan is very knowledgeable. She is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016