You may also like

Rate Dr. Kerry Myckan

Dr. Kerry Myckan's Ratings

Dr. Myckan is the best. We moved away from Credit Valley but decided to return for our second baby as we'd had such a good experience the first time. Dr. Myckan was not my regular OB but I met her a couple of times over the pregnancies as the OB docs there work as a group. She was so kind and caring and patiently answered all my questions. True, the office is a bit hectic but she made me feel like I was her only patient that day. I secretly hoped she would be there for my delivery. So I was delighted when I arrived at the birthing ward and found out she was delivering! It was such a gentle and positive experience. This doctor truly cares about her patients and makes you feel so calm and cared for. Your lucky if you get her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2905376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

She is one of the most knowledgeable gynecologist I've dealt with. Unfortunately she works in this horrible greedy office. The staff are the rudest people I've seen in my life. Not enough time to discuss anything with the doctor. Worst experience ever. They treat us like they are doing is a favor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Ladies stay away! Myckan acts like this is her private practice. You will recive better treatment from your local walk in clinic doctor. No compassion no sympathy she is there to do the quickest bissues transaction posible. And if you complain they will tell you to go elsewhere as if they are paying me for medical services not vice versa. Just ridiculous

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2893838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I saw this doctor today I'm suffering from harsh pregnancy symptoms and I have to stand 8hrs a day. She did not have compassion what so ever she kept cutting me off not letting me finish my sentence. My appointment was rushed into 5 min I didnt even get to speak about my depression coming back with my pregnancy. She literally roled Her eyes at me.I'm very disappointed and I hope I don't get her on my labor day. These doctors are not Gods they are here for us. Speak up

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2893471].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Emergency c section with Dr myckan in duty at that time. Amazing experience and fast recovery. Loved her caring and understanding nature.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr Myckan delivered my first child by c-section. Second time round unfortunately I only saw Dr Myckan twice during my OB apts she was just as amazing as first time has the most sweetest caring personality I have ever seen in a doctor. Even tho I had Dr Wade deliver my 2nd child on Sunday, DR Myckan came to see me personally today at credit valley when she saw my name on the list. How sweet is this doctor such a brilliant professional sweet caring Doctor. May God grant her a healthy long life so she may continue doing the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2859046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I had an ectopic pregnancy and Dr. Myckan was on duty that night. She was extremely caring and took the time to explain everything. She visited me after the surgery and the following day to make sure I am okay.

I was truly blessed to meet her and so will you if you get to meet her. The world should have more doctors like Dr. Myckan!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

the most amazing, caring, knowledgable doctor you could ever ask for. Just had surgery with her yesterday and not only did she hold my hand as I was being knocked out but she took the time to speak with me and ease my mind beforehand. She is always honest but upbeat, on time and is a very trustworthy surgeon. Her bedside manner is second to none.. Consider yourself extremely lucky if you are able to be in her care. She is the best.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2835743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Just delivered and dr Myckan was absolutely phenomenal

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

She is an amazing Doctor, compassionate, knowledgeable, caring great bedside manner, professional.. makes you feel you are her only patient....

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2709254].votes_count ]]