Ratings for Dr. Kerry Myckan

she makes feel at ease , she is welcoming , open tuned to you need she is great!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Just gave birth a week ago, we were hoping to receive some Sort of pain relief but due to certain health circumstances we had to go natural. Dr Myckan was amazing, very supportive, talked me through everything that was happening. She's very calm and makes you feel very confident during the labour process. She took the time to check on me several times after birth which was very appreciative. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I absolutely love having Dr. Myckan as my gynaecologist, I recently had laparoscopy surgery for a right partial hysterectomy and I have to say before I was about to go into the operating room, I was extremely nervous but that all changed when Dr. Myckan came to check on me before the surgery, she made me feel at ease and the surgery was a success and it was on,y a week ago last Wednesday & I'm doing much better then I expected, stomach is still sore but I'm healing fast, she is the best and I look forward to continuing to see her in the future, her receptionist Bernadette is also great, with all the patients they treat in the office, she always knows my name and why I'm there. I would definitely recommend Dr. Myckan,

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Myckan was the doctor that delivered my second son. Before she came into the room to "catch the baby", a resident doctor and nurse were in the room. Immediately after my son was born, I had a severe cramp in one leg. I needed stitches, my legs were in the stirrups, so I basically could not move. I still had to deliver the placenta. I was screaming in pain, something I hadn't done for the entire labour (no epidural). Dr Myckan just stood there staring at me. The resident kept looking at her to follow her lead. After 5 minutes of me being in agony (the only thing that stopped these cramps in pregnancy was standing on cold tiles which I couldn't do) the nurse finally started to vigorously massage my leg until the cramp subsided. I can't shake how useless the doctor was in that moment. She definitely failed me as a patient, and failed the resident as a teacher.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Myckan is very knowledgeable. She is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

One of the best gynaecologist in mississauga, she listen to her patients ,and the most caring and concerned doctor

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I had for both pregnancies is the friendliest most caring doctor from the cvh

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I have had my three babies from Doctor Myckan's office and she is hands down most friendliest and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Myckan is an excellent doctor. I met her for the first time last week at my appointment. She took the time to answer all my questions. I could tell by the first impression she was super nice. I was happy to hear she will be doing my booked c section!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. Myckan delievered my first baby. She is very supportive and made my delivery fast and easy. Her encouraging words during delivery was much needed and very helpful. She had to do an episiotomy and was explaining everything to me every step of the way! Great job!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015