You may also like

Rate Dr. Kerry Myckan

Dr. Kerry Myckan's Ratings

Emergency c section with Dr myckan in duty at that time. Amazing experience and fast recovery. Loved her caring and understanding nature.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr Myckan delivered my first child by c-section. Second time round unfortunately I only saw Dr Myckan twice during my OB apts she was just as amazing as first time has the most sweetest caring personality I have ever seen in a doctor. Even tho I had Dr Wade deliver my 2nd child on Sunday, DR Myckan came to see me personally today at credit valley when she saw my name on the list. How sweet is this doctor such a brilliant professional sweet caring Doctor. May God grant her a healthy long life so she may continue doing the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2859046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I had an ectopic pregnancy and Dr. Myckan was on duty that night. She was extremely caring and took the time to explain everything. She visited me after the surgery and the following day to make sure I am okay.

I was truly blessed to meet her and so will you if you get to meet her. The world should have more doctors like Dr. Myckan!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

the most amazing, caring, knowledgable doctor you could ever ask for. Just had surgery with her yesterday and not only did she hold my hand as I was being knocked out but she took the time to speak with me and ease my mind beforehand. She is always honest but upbeat, on time and is a very trustworthy surgeon. Her bedside manner is second to none.. Consider yourself extremely lucky if you are able to be in her care. She is the best.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2835743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Just delivered and dr Myckan was absolutely phenomenal

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

She is an amazing Doctor, compassionate, knowledgeable, caring great bedside manner, professional.. makes you feel you are her only patient....

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2709254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I was so worried when I went into labour at Credit Valley as I was not sure who would be the OB delivering my twins. Than Dr. Myckan walked in with a pleasant smile on her face introducing herself as my delivery doctor. I wasn.t expecting much from her but I was pleased with the care she provided me and my twins. Dr. Myckan was very supported onto the plan we decided we would do as Twin A was sunny side up. Dr. Myckan never put pressure on me or my husband as most doctors would. All I wanted in my labour was the support, confidence and advice as to what I should be doing as this was my first pregnancy. After I have given birth to my twin boys, Dr. Myckan came to my room to see how I was doing and how the boys where. Even though my boys were in the NICU for 9 days, Dr.Myckan saw me in the halls and was checking how things were. If I ever do get pregnant again I would love to have her deliver my kids. I would definitely recommend Dr.Myckan to anyone. She an amazing OB!!!! She is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2678329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I consider myself fortunate to be seen by Dr Myckan, she's an angel , very caring,knowledgeable and don't rush the appointment , 👍

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

shes the best ob I saw ! so caring and didn't rush at all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

She delivered my baby boy and she was excellent very good doctor I would go to her again anytime

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576952].votes_count ]]