Ratings for Dr. Kerry Myckan

Dedicated, compassionate, and knowledgeable. She delivered my second child, and it was a wonderful experience (my first was delivered by another doctor, who was unbelievably awful). I highly recommend Dr. Myckan!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I had a myomectomy procedure done by doctor Mycan. She is an excellent doctor and gynaecologist I have ever seen. She is so kind, caring and knowledgeable. She diagnosed the issue immediately and acted upon so quickly. I felt so comfortable and feeling good after the procedure. Thank you doctor and your team. Looking forward to see you again.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

SHE THE ONE OF THE BEST GYNAECOLOGIST IN THIS HOSPITAL. She is best doctor. She take time listen a problems and understand and she explains nicely ,she takes her time neve on rush. I had forcep delivery with my daughter . I had so much problems with labor , and after delivery I get stitches infection and so much trouble and than she call me for chakup every week for 2 months and explan ne every time every thing why this happened and what we will do now . If I have second baby I really like to go with her again. 😘😘😘😘😍 Thank you doctor karry myckan to do my delivery and give my beautiful daughter in this world 😊 THNK YOU

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Myckan is the best OB so far! She took time to listen to my concerns, and explained things in detail and great patience with me. It was obvious that she cared for her patients. She wanted to make sure my questions were all answered and I had no other concerns before she leaves the office. She is great.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Kerry myckan is one of the best gynaecologist I have come across . She makes you feel comfortable and does not treat you like a number . She is emphathetic and a nice person . God bless her and protect her always in all her works . I felt totally in safe hands

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr Myckan is amazing. She's very personable and takes the time to explain things. She delivered my baby last month and it was such a great experience. She made the delivery process smooth and I felt safe. Thank you so much Dr. Myckan!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

She delivered our baby and we could not have been happier; we were blessed that she was our doctor. She is very personable, kind, professional and made the delivery of our first baby smooth- we felt safe in her hands. Thank you Dr. Myckan for your kind and compassionate care, and thank you for helping bring our baby girl into the world.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

She delivered my baby and was very kind. She explined everything and the birth process went smooth. I loved her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Very kind, experienced and honest doctor. Never met a specialist like her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Never met a specialist like her before .. so much love and respect for her, she went above and beyond in explaining what's going on for my condition, very very pleasant and amazing in every aspect in her treatment and personality .. very assuring that I was at the right place . Thanks Dr myckan

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017