Ratings for Dr. Max Chorowski

This is an office that goes the extra mile. They treat the whole patient. Only office in the area that offers bio-identical hormones. Psychiatric care on site too.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I will never use this doctor again due to poor care.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

One of the nation's experts on the intersection of psychiatry and gynecology (PMS, sexual counseling, menopause) and he's kind, patient personable and approachable. He's flexible, willing to accept your reading on the topic and find a way to do it your way if possible

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

I came to this office a menopausal mess. 2 other offices laughed at me for asking for 'bio-identical hormones'. Dr. C. empowered me with information and we made treatment choices together. Now I have my mood, energy, and sexuality back. My hot flashes are gone. We talked lifestyle changes, too- food, exercise, being good to myself. I'm impressed that Dr. C. is a professor at Tufts Medical School and has appointments in both the gynecology department and the psychiatry department. He employs a psychotherapist which is very unusual. Once I had a problem and he was in the operating room. They got me right in with one of his nurse practitioners and she was as helpful and as nice as he is. I wish my other doctors were as responsive as this office is.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Max Chorowski's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Longmeadow, MA