Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Hurley

Dr. Thomas Hurley is the absolute best. He did my original fusion and am now planning on having a double fusion with him in June. I just wouldn't trust my spine to anyone else. Always polite, caring and answers all my silly questions. His nurse Dottie is an added plus. Thank goodness for Dr. Hurley!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Hurley was my neurosurgeon in 1995 (Herniated Disc, L5-S1) when I was leaving the Navy. He was a true professional and explained what had to be done. I did the 3 epidural shots with no success. To this day, I have no back pain problems due to the surgery performed by Dr. Hurley then. The best advice he gave me during physical therapy (never carry your wallet in your back pocket). Today I have a good friend (neighbor) that still has back problems after multiple surgeries by others. I want him to contact Dr. Hurley for consultation. I may even call Dr. Hurley to wish him a Happy New Year and see if he can help my friend!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

I Suffered for a year with back pain going thru epidural steriod inj physical therapy chiropratic care with no relief..Went to see Dr Hurley and he was amazing with his professionalism and complete explanation of what i needed done. I had my back surgery in sept 2013 and i feel great!! Thanks to Dr Hurley I am finally getting my life back..Would recomend him highly to anyone who is out there in pain and afraid like i was and now i wonder why i waited so long.. He is truly the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Hurley is very kind, very talented, and very sensitive to his patients' changing medical conditions. He did 2-level lumbar back surgery on me in Winter 2013. Would highly recommend Dr. Hurley if you need a skilled neurosurgeon who cares about all of his patients' symptoms before, during, and after surgery is complete.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I waited two months to see this doctor, back and forth with my old doc getting records. Finaly comes time for the appointment, i was going to end up a few mins late first time dad with a 4 month old son, was told oh well i need to make a new appointment and would take another month and a half. His staff is crap.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Doctor hurley did my spinal fusion in 2001 haven't had any problems since I survived a motorcycle accident in 2009 where I hit the pavement head first at 70 miles an hour and walked away doctor hurley's work held up even to that amazing impact. in my opinion doctor hurley is a rockstar.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

An excellent Surgeon, Great Mannerism, Extremely Professional. Actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

This Doctor has such a relaxing personality. Extremely professional, Excellent surgeon. Suffered over one year, was referred to him, and immediately resolved my problem. Fabulous mannerism, very caring, one in a million find here!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Thomas R. Hurley's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Joliet, IL