Ratings for Dr. James S. Najarian

I have been going to Dr. Najarian since I was 21, I am in my 50s now. He is the best dr. ever. When i had a serious issue with my pancreas, he went out of his way to make sure I had the best care and he followed up with a phone call after I was home from surgery. God Bless him, I wish there were more Dr.'s like him. He is the only one that actually reads your file and remembers your past illness's. How he can do that with amount of patients he has. I know I couldn't do it. Great person, Great doctor. I wouldn't change for the world. Thank You Dr. Najarian, your the best.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

I am 71 years old and this is the most through and knowledgable doctor I have ever been to. He answered all my questions and ordered more tests that my previous doctor overlooked.The only problem is he probably will be retiring soon as he is 60 years old.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

DR. SPENT TIME WITH ME ADDRESSING MY CONCERNS. HE IS VERY THOROUGH. ORDERED BLOOD WORK THAT WAS NECESSARY AND DID FOLLOW-UP WITH ME. TOOK THE TIME ON THE PHONE TO EXPLAIN MY CONDITION. HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR 6 YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Najarian for many years. He is the BEST! Very kind, understanding, a good person. A Dr. without an attitude a regular person. He follows up on test results weekends, nights. He is a Doctors, Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Have been a patient for many, many years. Dr Najarian is an excellent physician and a kind, compassionate human being. He rates higher than excellent.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Najarian no longer takes my insurance but I still go because he is that good. He will give you all the time you need and calls at night and weekends to give follow up on tests. He is an old school doctor but not is not old

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr Najarian gives you the time you need. He is very knowledgable and has diagnosed any problem I have had correctly. He also has good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. James S. Najarian's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1972)

GHI