Ratings for Dr. Toby Carnat

I am sure that Dr. Carnat is great. However, his receptionist is so unapproachable and extremely rude. I have asked my family doctor to refer me to someone else only because I don't want to deal with her. Just awful.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I went to a kidney stone problem in Trillium Hospital in Mississauga and Dr. Carnat explained everything very well, like a long time friend, in a case like this that is what you need!! thanks Doctor

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Amazing caring doctor and person, words can't express. He goes above and beyond. Doctors can learn a lot from this man. Thank you DR Carnat. Ps: my treatment was in Toronto, not Calgary.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

My father's surgery went very well. Thanks for your great care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

Dr. Carnat was the only urologist on call in Calgary after my 3 year old's circumsicion. My son was in extreme pain and Dr. Carnat spent a great deal of time on the phone with myself and the pharmacy, faxing a scrip at 11:00pm. He offered to drive to the childrens to check on my son if I felt uncomfortable and wanted to bring him in. He went out of his way, far above and beyond, just to make me feel comfortable and reassure me. I can't say enough about what a great doctor and person this man is, and I've never even met him. Now to find his address and send him a thank you note....

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Superb bedside manner. Great communicator. After my clinic visit, he personally called me at home to give me my lab results and called in a prescription for my urinary infection.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Carnat was filling in for my regular Urologist. He was exceptionally knowledgable and was great at explaining what my problem was and the plan we are taking to fix it. Great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007