Ratings for Dr. Jon L. Siems

You're not a person but a # on an assembly line. Thousands of dollars later and vision worse than before.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Would never recommend him👎🏿 Offers great $ deals but messed up both me and my husbands procedures after thousands of dollars! Cocky and know it all! Stay away from him!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

This man may be good for lasik but he is not good for general problems.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My lazik surgery was over 20 years ago and I still have 20/20 vision.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I had a very satisfactory experience after eye surgery my vision had improved in such a little time. Thank you Dr. Siems and all your staff.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

It's nice to be able to make a Dr's appt. for the next day! I had a cateract and a few days later, I didn't! The entire experience was fast Smoove easy and affordable. I can tell you that I am able to see better out of my bad eye than I've ever been able to my entire life! Thanks doctor Simms and your entire staff.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

As most of you already know, I got eye surgery about 3 weeks ago. I got my PRK done at Siems Eye Center​ with Dr Jon, and I can actually see now! My vision has improved so much in such a little time. This was definitely the smarted decision Ive made about my career and I have to recommend then to anyone who needs any type of eye surgery done. The most caring and friendly stuff, very high tech machines, and Dr Jon was very honest and knowledgeable about my case. Specially if you're in Vegas, thats the place I recommend. Call them up, ask for Myaa, and say I referred you, for a free consultation. Vinny Magalhaes MMA FIGHTER

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Amazing! The entire staff at this location are amazing. My eyesight is a little strange due to a neuro issue I've had for 25 years. I was very apprehensive about LASIK! There were a few things that made this the right place to go. From the initial call, they put your needs and concerns regarding an appointment upfront. I called Wednesday and was in Thursday for a consultation and we immediately followed with the procedure. I was back Friday to follow up. The blanket price included everything. (except drops but your insurance covers that) Most places continue to add on pricing, not here! They are extremely fast, professional and caring. Dr. Siems is amazing at the procedure and Rich his assistant is very clear in explaining how to care for your eyes after. They work extremely well as a team during the procedure. It can be viewed by family or friends in the waiting area (privately( if you so choose. I can not say enough about this office, staff and Surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I would like to remain anonymous for this review because I am still having to go back to this doctor for my follow up care after my Lasik procedure I had recently. I'm not so much complaining about my surgery or the doctor. After they did my initial exam at my first visit to see if I was a candidate, they sent me into this office to see the surgical counselor who's name is Mia. Surgical counselor is a term I would use loosely because she seemed to have no clue about anything having to do with lasik. Her only concern was bullying me into paying that day. The funny thing is, I came in prepared to pay $3600 for my procedure which was the cost I was quoted over the phone. If she had only been able to answer a few questions I had about surgery and talk to me like a human being I would have paid $3600 for my surgery instead of the $3000 I ended up spending. She was so interested in getting me to pay that day by any means necessary. I honestly felt like I was on lthe show "Let's make a deal" but with a host that reminded me of the bully in grade school that used to steal kids lunch money. The funny thing is in all her bullying I ended up paying $600 less then I walked in intending to spend. That's probably the only reason I didn't complain about her to management or run out the door right then and there. I wouldn't even be writing this review about her if she hadn't made me feel completely bulldozed and obligated to do as she said. Not what I was expecting in a healthcare setting. Besides that I can't complain. My vision is excellent and I paid much less than I expected to.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I had Lasik surgery here at Dr. Siems back in 2005 or 2006, I can't remember now. My vision was so bad, the Army wouldn't let me join because I was "a liability" if I were to lose my glasses. I was -9.50 in one eye and -9.75 in the other. I do remember that I went to two doctors prior to Dr. Siems - one told me I was not a candidate due to "thin corneas and having astigmatisms in both eyes", the other made me so uncomfortable that I just didn't trust them with my eyes. Then I found Dr. Siems. The staff was friendly and accommodating from the get go. They were knowledgeable and set my mind at ease immediately. Upon meeting my consultation nurse (?) I was told that I was indeed a candidate and they gave me a tour of the facility. I then met with a financial advisor who spoke with me about their financing option -with Care Credit that ended up working out wonderfully! My surgery was YEARS ago, but I still have 20/20 vision!! Literally, as soon as the surgery was over, I could see immediately better. It was by no means "good" or even close to "great" vision, but every day it got better and better and better. The follow up visits I had were always pleasant and they always answered every question. I have referred SEVERAL of my friends to Dr. Siems, and I will continue to do so. I would go back once a year if I had to just to have the vision I have now! If you are trying to make a decision, GO HERE! They are amazing.. incredible.. nothing short of extraordinary. Dr. Siems, if you read these.. thank you. You changed my life. You gave me the opportunity to fulfill my dream to become a Soldier. I am now a Combat Medic and a Staff Sergeant getting ready to go to Drill Sergeant School so I can train more troops. You changed my life.. I can never thank you enough.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Jon L. Siems's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• Eye exam
  • Dry eyes
  • Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
  • Cataracts