Ratings for Dr. David L. Chastain

An excellent Dr in every way with a warm bedside manner that gives you the feeling you're his most important patient, never rushed to get to the next appointment, always cconcerned & caring and professional as are his staff and nurses. Dr Chastain is a wonderful Christian man and those qualities & characteristics carry over into his patient care & judgment. I trusted him completely with my pregnancies & delivery/aftercare as well as post partum depression that followed. I couldn't ask for a better, more caring, qualified, compassionate, experienced, committed Dr along with his nurses and staff. The best choice I made in 1980 was Dr Chastain to deliver my first child & following children. If I had to make this decision again, it would still be Dr Chastain & can't imagine anyone that could come close to the level & quality of care he provides.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Chastain! Couldn't imagine myself ever going to anyone else! He is so kind and takes the time to really get to know his patients. If you know him you know he's the best! A++++

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Doctor Chastain helped me through one of the worst times of my life when I found out my 1st daughter's heart stopped beating at 20 weeks gestation. He was there through the entire horrible experience. When I got pregnant with my 2nd daughter, he was even more amazing, making sure that I was not freaking out the entire time. I don't know if I would have made it through losing my baby if it wasn't for him, and wouldn't have even tried to get pregnant again if he wasn't there to help me through the whole time!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. David L. Chastain's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX